Player
    Character
    Rocco Kiyera
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

Guardians of Dawn «Dawn»

#1 LODESTONE EXODUS FREE COMPANY SINCE OUR INCEPTION.
    About Us
    Guardians of Dawn is a very active, friendly Free Company looking to expand and recruit delightful players. We regularly run events, have raid groups of all experience levels open to members, have various in FC rank achievements, and seek to bring together our members. Our goal is to create a fun, inviting environment that facilitates group efforts for all facets of the game. Whether you're brand new, or have a couple years under your belt, you're welcome to join! Best of all, everyone has invite ability so you can bring along your friends.

Total Population: 250 (active)
    Average Population Online Realtime: Average 60-80+ online.
    Voice Chat: Discord (yes, we're active daily and peak around 40 in chat).

United we stand, differences aside, and friends forever!
    (1)
    Last edited by Aerelia; 12-10-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rocco Kiyera
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Updated our logo. :3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ryan Wirth
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

looking to join fc

hello all i am ryan wirth irl and in game and i am looking to join fc ive been a solo player since day 1 just completed storm blood and have yet to do any raid there is still alot i need to learn but would love to join to have people to play with and show me more of what im missing
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zion Spell'thrall
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 33
    There doesn't seem to be a private message function on these forums, so I can only reply to this message and hope you notice it! I haven't really played FFXIV too much so far, so I'm probably still what you would consider a new player. I've thought about it and I figure it might be more fun to join and play while in a FC and this was a pretty good pitch!

So if you're stilling recruiting, I would be interested in joining.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Draygomir Wrothlasch
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 61
    If you take new players, I'd like to join. Just fled from WoW and am really enjoying the game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ceallach Ruarc
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerelia View Post
    Guardians of Dawn is a very active, friendly Free Company looking to expand and recruit delightful players. We regularly run events, have raid groups of all experience levels open to members, have various in FC rank achievements, and seek to bring together our members. Our goal is to create a fun, inviting environment that facilitates group efforts for all facets of the game. Whether you're brand new, or have a couple years under your belt, you're welcome to join! Best of all, everyone has invite ability so you can bring along your friends.
    This is not at all what I experienced when I was in your free company. From what I saw, you have a core group of people you care about, and everyone else is shunned, DDoS'd, bullied, or otherwise made to feel unwelcome.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ihza Mhaskova
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
    This is not at all what I experienced when I was in your free company. From what I saw, you have a core group of people you care about, and everyone else is shunned, DDoS'd, bullied, or otherwise made to feel unwelcome.
    You'll be happy to hear that they folded due to this. ^-^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyogenci Oda
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 77
    I am interest in joining how can I get in contact with young guns
    (0)