Player
    Character
    Bahamut Juff
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

Wu Tai Clan - Seeking members for our Raid team

Hello, my close RL friends/family and I have started raiding these past few weeks and would like to fill up the gaps in roster with some kind and friendly people who can commit to two nights a week. We raid on Wednesdays and Saturdays around 8PM EST. Right now we're looking for a tank, healer, and 1 dps. Joining our FC is not necessary if you don't want to/already have one, just need 3 individuals who want to have some fun, shoot the breeze and work together to see some content. So far we've got Susanoo, Lakshmi, and 1.0 sav on farm. Not much to brag about, we know Without a full team we've been reluctant to continue. We have a mansion in the Lavender Beds, rank 8 and the like. Appreciate you reading, hope to hear from you guys, and good luck raiding
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bahamut Juff
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Does anyone have some suggestions as to how I could find some (semi)dedicated players? Or perhaps there is a better outlet than the forums for us to find another FC that is looking? The last raid team I formed was back in 2007, through forums/a guild recruitment channel in game - with the latter missing and having tried the former with no success, I hope someone out there could point my friends and I in the right direction as to how to go about doing this the right way! All advice/help would be appreciated, again thank you for reading.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blaze Iceslash
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I could possibly be interested although im not 70 yet. Hit me up on here or in game if you are interested.
    (0)