Thread: Armorer 35-50

Player

Armorer 35-50

Any suggestions on what to make during these levels?

Was thinking mythril ingot/plate to 40, then cobalt ingot/plate to 50? Is this possible?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    its been awhile so i dont remember the lvls but cobalt ingots>cobalt rivets>cobalt rings>cobalt plates. lvl on all these and youll have tons of mats for future use. somewhere in the 42 range i think is good for kite shields. they only take a few mats and npc for like 7k each. once you hit 45 just do leves in LL. the 40 lvl ones are at iron lake and baldknoll. the 45 ones are in town. you should be able to get the 45 ones and the 40 ones and not do the 40 ones and keep doing to 45 ones and hey usually give you at least on more. after doing the 45 one if they dont give you more then do the lvl 40 ones, then try angain and theyll give you more.

you should be able to make cobalt ingots at lvl 33ish.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Mmmm stuck on 39... need to go farm mats for cobalt ingot.

Thx for the tip syntaxlies!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Mmmm stuck on 39... need to go farm mats for cobalt ingot.

Thx for the tip syntaxlies!
    np cobalt rivets and rings both are made from one ingot each but rings are a little harder and get you more xp. plates are 3 ingots each(hardest to make). youll wanna stock pile plates for the future.

also if your sp goes down and the craft become easy, use careful synth a little to raise your quality bonus.

for easier leves i usually hasty hand my way at least half way through(after 2 fails i stop) you get less for synth but have more time to return and get more leves and get the bonus.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Old recipes still work, Iron Celata Visor (40), Iron Poleyns (43) and Iron Greaves are all good to grind on.
    And much easier to get the mats than cobalt.
    (4)
    I like frog

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHuggenkiss View Post
    Old recipes still work, Iron Celata Visor (40), Iron Poleyns (43) and Iron Greaves are all good to grind on.
    most old recipes require a ton of shards. my method will give them a stock pile of mats theyll use for a long time. What ever works though, no wrong way.

i mined cobalt for like 10 hours when i found out they were changing drop rate.

im still making items to sell with mats i made months ago. so once you lvl on them youll have them for awhile and you will get a steady income from selling your stuff in wards instead of making stuff just to npc.
    (0)
    Last edited by syntaxlies; 01-14-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Player
    Thanks for the tips guys I'm thinking I should bite the bullet and level my GSM a few levels to use the 10 stacks of silver I've gotten taking MIN to 35 and make the plates on arm?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ver Her
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHuggenkiss View Post
    Old recipes still work, Iron Celata Visor (40), Iron Poleyns (43) and Iron Greaves (50) are all good to grind on.
    I did the same thing Amanda.
    If your worried about shards Samwell, Maiden Carp sells for 67 gil each in Limsa and you can make 12 earth shards from each one. All you need is an alembic its a level 1 alchemist synth. If your any higher then 10 you could probably just Hasty Hand it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Eight Corova
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 63
    Thanks for the info I am sitting at 40 right now and I was wondering what direction to take. I made Iron Celata Visors from 35-40.Nice thing I found with the Celata visors were they were very cheap to make and selling them to npc always recouped the cost of the mats or shards.
    (0)