Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    A bump to have others chime in to ensure blank partition wallpapers count for "removing" and saving the wallpaper.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    "Any fixtures applied to the exterior or interior of an estate will become bound, while the fixture being replaced will be moved to your inventory.
    * This change does not apply to wallpapers used on blank partitions."

BOOOOOO Thats the whole thing that is REALLY needed! To be able to save the ones we use on blank partitions!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tauri Surion
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    "Any fixtures applied to the exterior or interior of an estate will become bound, while the fixture being replaced will be moved to your inventory.

BOOOOOO Thats the whole thing that is REALLY needed! To be able to save the ones we use on blank partitions!
    Blank partitions with paper will retain them in the storeroom and can be placed directly from the storeroom without losing the paper. Just don't move it to your inventory as part of the process.

I have gold on blank partitions in my storeroom now.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80

Yeaaaaaaah. This irretrievable problem underlines one of the many problems w/ Blank partitions as they are right now.

What they really need to do is overhaul how black partitions function as an item. They shouldn't be interactive items, period. Wallpaper should be applied from a menu in the way way we affix interior fixtures already and/or the way we use a separate menu to change the color of housing items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalette View Post
    Right? It's a really pretty wallpaper, I recently snagged it for my personal, but at $5 a pop I won't be using it too often.

(More plain wallpapers , or more wallpapers in general that don't end up in the cash shop please. The gold leaf wall is pretty, and subtle (subtle is good sometimes SE!), but I'm not sure why it was a cash shop release at all.)
    Because people, including you, pay for it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    That sounds more harsh than I intended. I, for example, bought the carby gear
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aivi_lo View Post
    Because people, including you, pay for it
    ...I was about to say. >.>

I did purchase it, because it's pretty and subtle and fit far better for my home than most other options we have right now!

I don't usually mind purchasing stuff from the cash shop when it's something I like or want or may have otherwise missed out on - or is a unique piece of decor that's crazyflashy. Or weird. That fat chocobo clock is weird. (In fact, until I saw it used in another house I assumed it was going to be super shiny and obnoxious - it's not. it gives an overall warm / stucco feel to a house's walls, and I really like it. )

But after purchasing it, I sat back and wondered why we aren't getting more non-garish options for walls / floors in general, and decided to request that. Because hey - more options are always good, pls.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nalette; 01-30-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_Surion View Post
    Blank partitions with paper will retain them in the storeroom and can be placed directly from the storeroom without losing the paper. Just don't move it to your inventory as part of the process.

I have gold on blank partitions in my storeroom now.
    Good to know.. trick is.. trying to know what partition has what wallpaper on it... Unless.... hmm.. Ya that may work.. use your APT room to store seasonal stuff and blank partitions with stuff on it. A live display.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Good to know.. trick is.. trying to know what partition has what wallpaper on it... Unless.... hmm.. Ya that may work.. use your APT room to store seasonal stuff and blank partitions with stuff on it. A live display.
    I believe if you hover over it in your store room there will be a small popup that says "Display: -blank". At least it does that for flower vases.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4