Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Add Seasonal/Mogstation Wallpaper to saved list so they can be reused.

Dear Devs, I would like to submit that we need a way to save our wallpapers. With the addition of a blank partition.. this is no longer viable to keep the system the way it is. For some of us who use the blank partitions, we need to use 1x of these seasonal or mogstation wallpapers per partition.. and since once you change it, its fully lost... it makes for a very large waste.

Imagine this.. you spend 20$ on mogstation for seasonal wallpaper.. only for a FC member to change it in the FC house... you just lost that money. That or when you need to change it out after the season.

So would be nice to treat these wallpapers like you do orchestration rolls.

Also why we are at it.. would be nice to make a "Lock Blank Partition" option too... so it cant be changed by everyone. Everyone cant change the interior wallpaper of a house.. so why is it a toggleable blank partition should be any different.
    (55)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Yes, please. The purchase should give you an unlimited (unsellable) amount to use.
    (21)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Leone Noir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 65
    Agreed, I'd like to be able to use my seasonal wallpapers without losing them when I decide to change them out.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Crushing Fatigue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    With the blank partitions this would be a godsend... I'm not breaking the bank for a pretty wallpaper just because I happen to be using more than ten of those walls.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Well even if you had to buy them per blank.... its an issue if someone changes them on you... cause thats real money lost. And yea... not like we will keep seasonal wallpaper up year round.. so yea, would be nice indeed.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I think all the housing fixtures should be learned (exterior glamours, floors, walls, lighting, etc) and bound to our characters. There would probably have to be tighter restrictions on their use if this was done though so that one person on a server doesn't just learn everything and then pop themselves in as a tentant/fc member to add their fixtures to the property then take off. I'm guessing a restriction would have to go into play where a variable is kept for a user's tie-in (tenant/fc member status) to the estate and if that connection is lost, defaults are applied to the fixture. They could also bind the fixtures to the estate, but that's still costly to people that may lose their house to the timer, get kicked out of their fc personal room or want to move apartment locales.
    (3)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 11-29-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Wallpaper & ceiling lights both need to be storable. Some of the lights are very expensive or difficult to obtain the materials for, yet just vanish if you want to change them. That is not acceptable.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Amelia Wafflesmack
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Yes, please!
    While it might be acceptable for the crafted wallpapers, the seasonal ones have always been rare and I would like to not buy 50 (all of those need an own slot in inventory) just to make sure I might have enough in the future.
    (3)
    I don't know, man.

Player
    Character
    Lena Vales
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    They should do this with all wallpaper, lamps and floors. Make a saved list like with orchestrion rolls, it's dumb you need to make/buy them again if you change something in the house.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Joe Ultima
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    I just want to be able to retrieve my already-placed wallpapers...
    (4)
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers (PWN) on Coeurl in Aether.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast