Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelesto View Post
    Cant you place the partition with rare paper on it into storage and it retains the paper? just buy more blank partitions for new paper and use the storeroom
    Nice thought, sadly doesnt work like that. Also still wouldnt help people who use the full interior change.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I could see them selling a reusable one for like $5'000/item. Honestly, that's the route I expect them to take if they do anything. So sure, you can grab it back after its been used, but it'll require 1'000 uses per item to break even with how much the non-reusable one is. It would just be par the course for SE.
    (0)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Its even more sad since they once said that they dont put those seasonal event items in the cash shop to earn a profit but to give people the chance to own them if they did not participate in the event...yet the prices of the items (which are already existing in the game thus no extra cost to create them for the shop..) and the point that they are destroyable really makes me skeptic about it. If you only do this for the players why not make such old event items cheap? I mean really like less than a dollar/euro and limitless as soon as someone buys it? Why do we need to pay so much for a single chair?
    (3)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    They put themselves deep in a hole by making interior/exterior stuff into one-use consumables.
    Think of it this way - if they made it a simple unlock, what's to stop players from buying it, then selling clones of it in-game via joining FCs/tenancy?

Ideally it would be a one-use item with your name permanently printed on it, and if it is removed it is returned to your inventory.
    If someone else removes it or you get kicked from the FC/tenant, it is removed and returned to you via the furniture reclaim NPC.

If they're going to make things cost real money, there should be something to protect the real-money put into it. -_-
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Domitien Valeroyant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I would love to have golden leaf on partitions but not for $5 a wall!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Acilith View Post
    I would love to have golden leaf on partitions but not for $5 a wall!
    Right? It's a really pretty wallpaper, I recently snagged it for my personal, but at $5 a pop I won't be using it too often.

(More plain wallpapers , or more wallpapers in general that don't end up in the cash shop please. The gold leaf wall is pretty, and subtle (subtle is good sometimes SE!), but I'm not sure why it was a cash shop release at all.)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Lil bump on this to get some more attention to us being able to save exclusive wallpapers.. Since yea, these 5$ per.. just for blank partitions hurt, then still if someone (Say FC house member) changes it on you.. you are out all that money.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    Lil bump on this to get some more attention to us being able to save exclusive wallpapers.. Since yea, these 5$ per.. just for blank partitions hurt, then still if someone (Say FC house member) changes it on you.. you are out all that money.
    4.2 fixtures are removable.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    4.2 fixtures are removable.
    Not sure if that extends to blank partitions though, did they clarify it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SokiYagami View Post
    Not sure if that extends to blank partitions though, did they clarify it?
    Not that I know of, guess we'll have to wait and see for that. I would think the same rules would apply, but that's up to the devs.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast