Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Lia Light
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 73
    @Starlux: I think you managed to get invited now as well! Sorry for the late reply but a lot of our Free Company were meeting up at Gamescom including some of the Officers.

We have decided though to close recruitment for the month of September, so I am sorry for all interested applicants. We will make exceptions for players who are looking to raid and fill a spot in one of our teams.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lexaya; 08-29-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    J'zargo Haswares
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Planning on raiding for Alphascape, I've finished both sigma and delta so i have some raiding experience. I am planning on joining a static however a bit hesitant for now as i'm unaware of my availability.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lia Light
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 73
    Hey there! Do you want to contact me on discord and we can have a chat about all raid-related stuff? #Lia4344
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lia Light
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 73
    Hello everybody!

Unfortunately our general recruitment still remains closed but we are looking for a few new raiders for one of our casual raid teams! We are looking for a PLD/WAR/DRK to complete the team. So far they have gotten
    to Guardian but of course with 4.4 everybody can start fresh in Alphascape, so it will be a great time to join the team and our wonderful FC.
    The raiding times are very flexible and usually 2-4 hours per week, so it's a very relaxed and friendly group.
    You should also be a casual but skilled player, that wants to have fun in the raid and make new friends. Previous raid experience is obviously preferable but not 100% necessary. Your ilvl should be high enough to get started in Alphascape normal once it is released.

Feel free to contact me on Discord #Lia4344 (which is the quickest way) or ofc ingame (Lia Light) or leave a message in this thread (might take me a day or two to get back to you) if you are interested or have any questions!

xxx
    Lia
    (0)

Player
    Character
    White Ninja
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 42
    Hi, do you guys have any space? I am returning player looking for an active place to call home.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4