Player
    Character
    Kashi Venka
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono_Rising View Post
    ...You have responded to our feedback that it is your feeling tanks are in good shape, the response is greatly appreciated after months of silence and I ask that you expand on this and continue the conversation.
    Is there a link to his response? I missed and would like to see it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gulvioir Muruc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi11 View Post
    Is there a link to his response? I missed and would like to see it.
    Sure, his responses are in two different interviews which were done around the time of world first in unending.

First interview: http://www.psu.com/feature/34640/int...future-content

Quote of interest:
    "PSU: You recently made changes to the Warrior job that has caused some dark knights to now feel slightly less useful in the end game scene, with certain moves like Dark Passenger feeling much less useful. Are there any plans to address these potential balance issues?

Naoki Yoshida:
    While we are always looking closely at community opinions on adjustments, the team currently feels that these recent changes have not made a largely visible disparity between the classes. Many players are tackling the Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate) and the trends in strategy and party composition is also a big indicator for us as well. However, I do not think it wrong to say that the contribution warrior can now bring with Shake it Off is more visibly apparently when compared to dark knight."

Second interview:https://www.mmorpg.com/final-fantasy...ADi535s1STD.99

Quote of interest:
    "He cites tanks as a specific example: 'We have three jobs — Paladin, Dark Knight and Warrior — and these all give a different and unique experience while they work as a tank. Any job can be played as a main tank or off-tank, and now, with the changes to Warrior’s Shake It Off” — previously an obsolete self-cleanse, now a buff that protects the party — “we think they are all on the same level and that the balance is very good.'"
    (0)
    Last edited by Chrono_Rising; 11-27-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kashi Venka
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Thanks! Kind of extremely annoying though because the Shake It Off change was a good thing, but unnecessary for Warrior to do its job as a main or off tank. DRK has many obsolete skills, Dark Passenger and Sole Survivor are the most obvious, that need reworked or adjusted.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2