Player
    Character
    Autumn Geraldine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    My server has no available housing and I'm pretty sure most players would trade their houses in the Goblet or Beds for a plot in Shirogane. I also would think most would trade their Goblet or Beds plot for an Ishgard plot too. I personally would like to see more medium plots introduced so I can upgrade. There's very clearly a demand for good plots.
    I wouldn’t trade my LB house for a Shiro plot but I sure as heck would be tempted for an Ishgardian plot. I’m so sad it may never happen.
    I also wish they had more mediums, all I see lately are the occasional smalls in Goblet and maybe one in Mist; knowing that I don’t think I would upgrade to a medium in Goblet (I saw one open here a month ago) even if one became available, aesthetically LB is the best housing area for now imo.
    (5)
    Last edited by Lolli282; 07-28-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SendohJin View Post
    Not many servers and in most it's only small plots in Goblet.

New housing zones can help sell expansions. they really screwed up with Shirogane, the new housing zone should not have the same ratio of Large, Medium, Small plots. they should make a new zone with like 10:10:10 plots of each size.
    Most of the small and medium population servers have housing available. Adamantoise still has a lot of small lots available. My own ward has varied between 8 and 11 open plots since the restart of the timer. In fact my old plot in LB has been sitting empty since April with a total of 9 plots currently available. Now admittedly if there are any larges it is no more than a few but you can even find mediums if you aren't picky about location.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Seeker Eglade
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli282 View Post
    I wouldn’t trade my LB house for a Shiro plot but I sure as heck would be tempted for an Ishgardian plot. I’m so sad it may never happen.
    I also wish they had more mediums, all I see lately are the occasional smalls in Goblet and maybe one in Mist; knowing that I don’t think I would upgrade to a medium in Goblet (I saw one open here a month ago) even if one became available, aesthetically LB is the best housing area for now imo.
    100% agree with this! I lucked up about a month ago and snagged LB Plot 29 with the private bridge and waterfall on relocation. I would only upgrade to a LB Medium, but even then I would be picky and only want one of the two mediums on the water in the front of the ward lol. I love Lavender Beds so much!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Coven Whitewolf
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I would trade my Shirogane beachfront house in a heartbeat for a snowy Ishgard area.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_Eglade View Post
    100% agree with this! I lucked up about a month ago and snagged LB Plot 29 with the private bridge and waterfall on relocation. I would only upgrade to a LB Medium, but even then I would be picky and only want one of the two mediums on the water in the front of the ward lol. I love Lavender Beds so much!
    Ooooooo, congrats on lav beds 29!!!! That is by far one of, if not THE best small plots in game. LOVE that waterfall view. The island, and the wrap around deck that goes up to plot 30.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reylinn Feldruun
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    I like Lavender 15/45 but I doubt I'd move at all at this point. Putting my church back together erg. Ishgardian housing is still pretty possible seeing as garlean housing wouldn't make a ton of sense for 5.0.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Goozer Goozman
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    The lore reason is moot when Aymeric and Ishgardian banners appear on advertising artwork for the game, thus indicating that Ishgard did join the alliance. Ishard needs housing... and preferably more medium houses than other housing districts have, as it would be a higher class region.

Also, I've only been reading these forums a few days, and I am at the point where my whole body cringes whenever someone complains that houses should be FC only... like what an absolutely idiotic and >entitled< idea.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolen View Post
    The lack of anything Ishgardian life is a big screw you to people that like the atmosphere of either traditional European inspired or also snow themed area. I don't think housing shortage or abundance has anything to do with it.
    Apart from that entire expansion dedicated to it, right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Pagos made me really want this again. A lovely mountain alpine snowy village yes please!~
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lubu Mykono
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I think it's ironic that the community wants housing in Ishgard when there are literally dozens of NPCs homeless around the city out in the snow.
    (2)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast