Player
    Character
    Aliiza Duskryn
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by SendohJin View Post
    right after you link to the lore that doesn't allow for Ishgard housing.
    Lol you seem to think that my statement was based off a fact, when in reality it was just me paraphrasing a different quote, might try and get a clue and learn to read between the lines.

Thank you, all I asked for was a link or source.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arle Egress
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    People whined for weeb housing so people got weeb housing. Im assuming Ishgard was canceled or delayed for a long time because of this. God I don't like Shirogane... I wish we had got Ishgard. I'm just hoping they keep it in mind if we ever get new housing areas. Since the Dragonsong war is over now YoshiP can't use that as an excuse anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shouko View Post
    Lol you seem to think that my statement was based off a fact, when in reality it was just me paraphrasing a different quote, might try and get a clue and learn to read between the lines.
    Doesn't nulify his request for a source of the quote you're possibly butching. Why paraphrase when you could offer real sources that back you up?
    (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred View Post
    These forums are so melodramatic I feel like I'm watching a latin soap opera.
    Any moment now it will be revealed that WHM is cheating on SCH with MNK after having had DRG's baby and DRG is WHM's cousin who is already married to PLD.

Player
    Character
    Lena Vales
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Wasnt excitied about it tbh... if it would look anything like Ishgard with bums on the street decorating a yard with green plants when theres snow everywhere would look dumb... I wouldnt have touched that place and rather go to Goblet lol. Plus they did add Shirogane, if only they would hav added the housing at the beginning of Heavensward that wouldnt have been a problem but now it just seems too late for that.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shouko View Post
    I totally thought your statement was based off a fact, that's why my first response started with ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SendohJin View Post
    This is not true.
    That's how everybody responds to facts right? There's nothing between the lines about my statement but you still somehow didn't get it.

And you're not paraphrasing, paraphrasing is indeed based on facts, they actually have to have said/written something within a reasonable facsimile of what you claim to be paraphrasing. baseless opinions in the form of a quote is not paraphrasing.

the devs have on various occasion made bad, wrong, and stupid decisions and management has been cheap about resources but they are not lazy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Slain Firbolg
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    So do we get Ishgard houses or not. I personally like it more than Kugane.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    They said in one of the recent PLL Q&As that there are no plans for Ishgard housing though if they decided there was a need for another housing district, it might be considered.

Pretty certain that means no, it's not going to happen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    They said in one of the recent PLL Q&As that there are no plans for Ishgard housing though if they decided there was a need for another housing district, it might be considered.

The problem was it was followed by Kugane, so getting Ishgard in 4.0 couldn't happen. Now there will be some other city-state coming along, and they will open that up. We also got ripped off on the clothing and furniture items.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post

That wasn't really the impression I got. More along the lines of "we aren't adding a new district soon but if we do it will most likely be Ishgard." They know how badly people want it. There's just no real need for a new district right now. Which I think it's really dumb that they skipped Ishgard, but whatever I guess. I'm just a very bitter Elezen.
    (3)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    That wasn't really the impression I got. More along the lines of "we aren't adding a new district soon but if we do it will most likely be Ishgard." They know how badly people want it. There's just no real need for a new district right now. Which I think it's really dumb that they skipped Ishgard, but whatever I guess. I'm just a very bitter Elezen.
    I took it the completely opposite way. As in "We're trying to be really nice while saying no this isn't going to happen."
    Which is their usual way of saying no, to be fair.
    (5)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Rymmrael Bhaldraelwyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    I agree that it's dumb that they skipped Ishgard, but I think it's highly unlikely that they are ever going to add it at this point. The reason they gave for doing Shiro instead of Ishgard this time was because it didn't make sense to do it there when the story was moving away from the HW zones... that reason will still still stand unless A) the main story circles back there for some reason or other for a good chunk of the next expansion or B) the next expansion doesn't take place in an entirely new city-state (like the last two have.) Which means that the odds of finally getting Ishgard housing are slim to none.
    (1)

~ My FF14 IG account ~
    https://www.instagram.com/rymmrael/
    ~ Interesting FF14 fan creations to check out ~
    https://aetherflowmedia.com
    http://www.eorzeasntm.org/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast