Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Just lost 10 rounds in a row boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. Committing Rival Wings Sudoku, not playing again unless rebalanced or new map or something.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salted Tanks
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    11 wins 30 losses, 100% of matches I've been top 5 dps or hps depending on what class I'm on regardless if I get a mec or not. No correlation with how well I'm doing in a particular match with win rate, I guess it's a 24 man team. Also Idk if I'm the only one who noticed but the Red team is definitely a lot closer to the middle than the blue team -.- lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    For those having trouble winning, ask yourself these questions that may help:

1. Am I paying attention to what's happening on the map?
    2. Is what I'm doing/about to do going to advance the main objective?
    3. What's the most priority thing to do right now, and how can I do it/help do it?
    4. Mech-wise, what do we need on the field before I call one?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sunako Kirishiki
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I dont think it is important how much dps or hps you do there. Most important is that somebody in your party can constantly use robot and somebody in your party constantly keep ce filled so you dont have the situation where nobody can not use robot at all. Another thing that matter how you drive the robot and what is you priority to kill with it. Also robot drivers naturally should have like 500k - 1m damage depending your uptime. If same person that drive robot need collect ce, you are in huge disadvantage. Thats why it is easiest get generator so you can carry whole alliance generating ce for whole alliance. Tank farming method is viable but that need attention from every party.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sunako; 12-11-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I think too many people are still putting too much priority on the middle.
    They end up sacrificing towers because they aren't out there for the mammet pushers.
    (4)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Yup. I haven't gone mid since week one. I'm usually either grabbing enough CE tanks to roll out a mech early, or pushing mammets. By the time someone usually shows up, I've done a missile's worth of damage to the tower, at least.

Mid is important, yes, but FAR too much emphasis is placed on a trickle source of CE. Then you have all the healer stacking. . .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rozeluxe Meitzen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Yup, I feel like they'll be a shift where people won't prioritize mid as much. I think some players worry too much about healers and lose too much time trying to take down sponges over like pushing mammets and CE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Clown Conductor
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Already seen falcons resign giving up mid and pushing mammets/getting ce tanks then after ravens go to react to that then make a push on generator. People really underestimate what a ground unit can do without getting in a single mech I can still manage 20 kills average, while harassing mechs. Feels pretty satisfying doing around 50% dmg to a brute by yourself dancing around them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Well said! I personally prefer blitz tactics and can do a lot on foot. Arguably more than I can if I pilot a mech
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lamissa Faye
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    people are overly obsessed with mid.

should always have 1-2 people on top/bottom pushing mammets, they do respectable damage if they get in and you get CE from killing them. also want a few people gathering tanks, they're everywhere and give a lot. so many games i'll see literally nobody go anywhere else, just a giant cluster in mid.
    (1)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast