Thread: Level 25-30

Player

Level 25-30

I have just been doing leves, is there anything faster?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I personally wouldn't know. I did a fair few leves but not many, otherwise I hanged around with my LS buddies and killed a billion and a half things
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shyd Etine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Leve's are best for solo. Group'd leves are better because bonus to exp from leve links.

Company leves are really good exp. Take a bit to complete, longer then a regional leve, but yields good exp.

Prolly the best way to exp is get a exp party. Fast, non-stop, chaining on higher level mobs, usually yields the best exp per hour. There are most likely tons of spots that you can basically camp at now-a-days with the respawn rate being fairly high on mobs.

I haven't exp'd battle jobs in a long time so im not entirely too sure exaclty. I would experiment and what not.
    (0)

Vicious Linkshell
    www.viciouslinkshell.com

Player

Huuuh, I am on the right thread right? Armorer?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Before 1.19 we could of made the parts which helped armorer making chains and headgear material... I dunno about now... been stuck on 39 for my char but once you hit 35 the leve reward exp is pretty good only if you can get the damn quests.... it hardly pops up for me... always 20-25 quests orz

EDIT: What's the max cap on Steel Ingots? maybe do that if you have the mats, pretty easy to get both iron ore and bomb ash, then moving onto Mythril but you can only obtain single ore from gathering so this one's gonna take some more time imo.
    (0)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 01-13-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokien View Post
    Huuuh, I am on the right thread right? Armorer?
    *kneels down, bows head* Gomen. I'm so used to just checking stuff from the "New Posts" link at the top so I failed so hard and so deep not even the deepest abyss of the ocean would go as down as my fail at looking at which goddamn forum section I was.

Once again, sorry
    (0)

Player

lol It's fine ^>^ thanks for trying to help anyways :P
    Thanks rein, I think it would take more time to do that then level off of leves
    (0)