Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho2010 View Post
    they need to have some patience then. if they're in a group and they want to do the FATE chain then they should understand that you have to wait.
    This is perfect for the people at gaming cafes amirite
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohar_Lahar View Post
    This is the only achievement FATE I haven't been able to complete, partly because i never seen beyond "The Dataqi Chronicles: Desperation", the enemies will destroy anyone soloing and kills the NPCs very quickly.
    Get a group formed and spread the word you're doing a run for the achievement. There are a lot of players who don't have it that would be happy to join if they're online at the time.

Check with your server's hunt community for help with relays for the FATEs. We organize Dataqi runs in Coeurl's hunt community a few times a month (or more often when requested). A lot of players will come just for the chocobo XP (which is insanely good if you get enough for at least one full party to come and even better with more) even if they already have their achievement. We also try to reach out to players who never got their achievements through zone shouts, linkshell relays and word of mouth via FCs and friends. We had a run about a month ago where over 30 players got their achievement though I've also completed the entire chain with a single party that never had more than 6 players in it. As long as the group has a tank and members set their chocobos to healing, there shouldn't be any problems.

It's shame Jenova will be staying with Aether while we're going to Light once World Visit starts or I'd invite you to one of our runs. If you don't already have a solid network of friends keeping you on Jenova, think about transferring to Coeurl at the end of the month and we can help you out with Dataqi and any other FATE achievements you might be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gula View Post
    This is perfect for the people at gaming cafes amirite
    They can always link up with groups who are already in the final stages of the chain. You only have to do the last FATE to get the achievement, not all 13. We usually send out a final warning relay during the brief break between the 11th and 12th FATEs to let people know if they still need the achievement that they need to get there now. We've even got a channel on the discord for our server hunt community dedicated to special FATE mentions so players who are just looking for achievement FATEs can watch for them and ignore all the hunt related mentions. When the mention goes out for the final 2 FATEs, players can log on at that point to join the crowd.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 04-08-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4