Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Paca Kuma
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I think matches need to pick up the pace towards the end of the match. Since mammet self destruct is kind of strong on towers and enemy base, I think if the amount of mammets spawned should increase as time goes on like in other MOBAs. But since players don't get stronger as time goes on like in other mobas, their HP should be reduced to stop there being so much time spent on mammets.

So say after 10 minutes, 2 mammets of each spawn each time with half health. After 15 minutes, 3 of each mammet spawns with 1/3rd health. But even with lower health, I think their damage to towers should stay the same.
    (0)

Character
    Riyah Arpeggio
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaktica View Post
    I disagree with the first point slightly. While mid could use a nerf, everyone is also way too hung up on it. I've been on the winning side of multiple games where we've barely touched md. How? Because people actually bothered killing mammets and collecting fuel tanks in the north and south
    The mammets aren't killable fast enough to make up for the three or so tanks that spawn under mid, and the 1 tic you get alliance wide. Yeah, you may get 50, but the rest of the alliance is starved for fuel, while they manage to field 6 mechs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Had a Ceruleum tank spawn on top of a building in south mid. . . Might wanna make sure that can't happen.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aimori Duciel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Yes Good Healers are very strong. Sadly as a Healer after I obtain the mount there will be little reason to queue as a Healer. I don't even get to Mech up beecause I have to be healing people on ground which is depressing..

Sure I can kite 4+ players but if they are seriously on me for more then 10 secs then they are just wasting time while my Alliance can push.. Bard and Mchs are also very strong compared to melee Dps so that should also be looked at.. South near the stairs they can free hit from the ledge against melee and Mechs, hug walls against Casters, Binding and knockbacks, and able to kite freely.

Anyway as it stands the mode feels okay with obvious flaws. Healers, Bards and Machinist need to be looked at in this mode.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jxnibbles; 11-24-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Pome Nito
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    How do you guys think of the mammets? are they useful? are they important to win the lane? I think not. but i want some opinion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gospel Gestalt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by nitopome View Post
    How do you guys think of the mammets? are they useful? are they important to win the lane? I think not. but i want some opinion.
    They're important but should be a micro priority one over say CE and Mid. Usually I will fall back on them if one lane is being pushed and/or if there's too much heat at mid. If you have or are a healer then you can take better advantage of the mammet train by healing the vikings so they'll have a steady line of back up to nuke the towers when they eventually get there but again, getting the plan to work out isn't really worth it because it really only takes one skirmish with the enemy to throw it out the window.

Keep an eye on them but I wouldn't prioritize them until the enemies appear to be distracted. If your team is making a hard push with CCs and OPs then that's the perfect time to clear out mammets while the mechs push forward. That way while players focus on killing the OPs you can usually get a few teams of mammets to squeeze by and do their thing while the enemy focuses on the other threat.
    (2)
    Last edited by Gospel; 11-24-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Carlo Vinne
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospel View Post
    Keep an eye on them but I wouldn't prioritize them until the enemies appear to be distracted. If your team is making a hard push with CCs and OPs then that's the perfect time to clear out mammets while the mechs push forward. That way while players focus on killing the OPs you can usually get a few teams of mammets to squeeze by and do their thing while the enemy focuses on the other threat.
    Although, it only takes one healer who thinks the same thing to undo all that work by turning the last line of mammets into a brick wall.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evermillion Mariposa
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by RiyahArp View Post
    The mammets aren't killable fast enough to make up for the three or so tanks that spawn under mid, and the 1 tic you get alliance wide. Yeah, you may get 50, but the rest of the alliance is starved for fuel, while they manage to field 6 mechs.
    Fair enough, but I still personally stand by my point: mid is not an auto win. Capitalize on the enemies' mistakes, pick up fuel, push lanes, etc. Some people forsake everything else for the sake of mid and I stand by the idea that that's a mistake. That's just my opinion though.

Again, don't get me wrong, I agree with you, mid needs a nerf. Either that or buff the fuel tanks and mammets. I just think it would be very healthy for the current state of the game if more people knew there were other ways to contribute.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evan Lionheart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by nitopome View Post
    They are useful to push first 2 towers, but entirely useless after that.
    They just die too fast.
    (0)
    MCH/BRD/PLD

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Mammets are a good disrupter honestly there is a possible strat with Cruisers, since you can only have 2 Opps and 2 Brutes max, in theory you could have cruisers protecting the mammets while the players next to the cruisers kill the enemies mammets. Since the player has to be in a specific location to attack your mammets it would be easy to swipe kill them with Cruisers.

Just a theory though I haven't seen it done.

Also, Mid isn't to OP it's just when you don't get mid you need to adapt your strategy, Tanks give you +10 and killing mammets get you some CE, if players just keep in mind the situation they are in they can adapt to it.
    (1)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast