Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlite View Post
    I would be curious to see how it works inside a dungeon for a quest. Do they even have to acknowledge the bosses or can they just go to the end. Is that why some dungeons aren't about kill but travel to X spot. Not that makes much diff it is one more teleport.
    They do have to kill all of the bosses, but they apparently use skill speed hacks to do so in a matter of seconds.

Their typical party comp is three BLMs and one WHM, since there are still some mechanics they can't cheese with abnormally high DPS and thus needs heals to survive.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Judge Magister
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    i saw a bunch of them just outside the blue badger gate in central shroud the other day leveling. they kept doing that log out trick they do so i killed everything there for an hour.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Surprised nobody's pointed out yet that forum rules prohibit posting any player's name, so you're probably better off removing the screenshot.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kahori Harukawa
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    Surprised nobody's pointed out yet that forum rules prohibit posting any player's name, so you're probably better off removing the screenshot.
    #IMPORTANT
    (1)

"But please. Call me Bae."
    The White Witch of Okami Rojo.
    Made with http://ff14card.tank.jp/

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Some of it is bot activity. I mean anybody who actually does name their char something jibberish is asking to be called out as a bot even if they aren't. Some of it is definately network latency and packet loss due to the DDoS attack currently going on with a few various ISP nodes. Rubberbanding by itself is almost always lag, not necessarily on your or on SE's side but with some of the ISP's in between. 1 person rubberbanding usually means that person is lagging. 8 would usually indicate you. Not necessarily do to things on your side, but mainly lately due to nodes in your network path being flooded.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    They do have to kill all of the bosses, but they apparently use skill speed hacks to do so in a matter of seconds.
    10,000 plus dungeon runs and I've yet to even see one player able to do this once. Every skill down to the timing and strength of that skill are calculated and done by the server, not by the individuals PC. To do this, they would have to have access to the servers, quite possibly root access to make this happen. Everything, down to your characters looks are all stored and managed on the server, and not on your side. If somebody could do this, then it be high time that everybody cancel their subs, because likely they have access to your payment information too.

Undisputable video proof please. Show me, don't just assume.

Unlike alot of other games, even online ones, everything is done and stored server side.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
    I mean anybody who actually does name their char something jibberish is asking to be called out as a bot even if they aren't.
    Other players can have knee-jerk reactions when it comes to what is or isn't jibberish though. Like I've seen people publicly chew out players with lore-accurate seawolf Roe names over that before.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jeycht Rechton
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    10,000 plus dungeon runs and I've yet to even see one player able to do this once. Every skill down to the timing and strength of that skill are calculated and done by the server, not by the individuals PC. To do this, they would have to have access to the servers, quite possibly root access to make this happen. Everything, down to your characters looks are all stored and managed on the server, and not on your side. If somebody could do this, then it be high time that everybody cancel their subs, because likely they have access to your payment information too.

Unlike alot of other games, even online ones, everything is done and stored server side.

You want a proof? Search for the group that have clear A4S first but got the clear denied and achievement revert back by SE itself because of the BLM of the static able to cast way faster than he should be and doing crazy dps, there is even an official topic from the staff talking about it. (I let you look for it I don't feel like doing archaeology)
    Like I said in other topic, there is even videos of guys using a TP hack program (I remember atleast 2 videos of 2 different players but there is more, again I let you look for them)

Edit: and don't tell me the pic there is some kind of lag magic ... please... stop being blind.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jeycht; 11-22-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    Clean everything before any nerf is my goal. No matter the time needed to reach the last hp and beat it.
    twitch.tv/jeycht

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I mean, ok. There was a BLM who was outed on the great evil that is FFLOGs for having incredible dps back in A4S.
    Some folks in the BLM thread on this forum looked into it, analyzed the log, and realized he had a 2.4s cast time even without any buffs (F4 base cast time was 3 seconds) and 2.0 cast times in Leylines etc. This was impossible in the gear current to that time.

Here's the post since someone replied earlier: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...vered_someone/
    I'd post a video of their "clear" but their names are visible so witch-hunting yadayada. Look up Antithesis A4S on Adamantoise clear on Youtube.

It turns out he was using botting software which could give him incredible amounts of spell speed among other statuses. (he's still scot-free for it afaik, and despite SE's attempt to patch the exploit it was re-found soon after).

It's not inconceivable that this software, or something like it, could be tuned to destroy dungeon bosses especially with position hacking making it impossible for them to be melee-damaged. 10,000 dungeon runs means nothing, why would you expect to group with a full premade of BLMs and WHM botters?
    (0)
    Last edited by Jeykama; 11-22-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Player
    Character
    Memory Lantern
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    ...you're probably better off removing the screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongaboi View Post
    #IMPORTANT

Are we bot-defenders now?
    (1)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast