Player
    Character
    Rikuh Khaffozi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Uhhhhhh

For some reason, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around those macros. How would it work putting bard actions and perform notes on a different class like pugilist? When I'm setting it up, do I need to put my perform notes on a base class on a different hud layout?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikuh View Post
    For some reason, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around those macros. How would it work putting bard actions and perform notes on a different class like pugilist? When I'm setting it up, do I need to put my perform notes on a base class on a different hud layout?
    No. Perform the steps in the order described. It doesn't matter what classes you use as long as one macro does (save BRD->class1, load class2->BRD) and the other goes (save BRD->class2, load class1->BRD). You will set up your performance bars after activating the "To Performance HUD" macro the first time. The first time you press it is just to save your BRD combat bars elsewhere. Immediately replace it with the "To Combat HUD" macro but do not press it again until you're done setting up your performance bars.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Mara Aqila
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 35
    When you switch hotbars will it switch keybinds as well, or do I have to edit the macros to do that? Sorry if this is kind of stupid I'm new to doing this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mara Aqila
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftyFlea View Post
    When you switch hotbars will it switch keybinds as well, or do I have to edit the macros to do that? Sorry if this is kind of stupid I'm new to doing this.
    Nvm i figured it out
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2