Player
    Character
    Wiley Dragonmist
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

Looking for an Active Rank 8 FC that's Gay Friendly

Current Status: The Malboro rank 8 FC with a Mansion and giant crafting room is dead for weeks now. I'm basically the only one alive in there. You can hear a pin drop a mile away in there.... someone pops on once a day to through on buffs and that's it.
    Looking for a new FC that's active and alive. I'm on the quieter side and on and off all day. Currently working on my 4th 70, all jobs minimum of 30, and crafting/gathering jobs are high 30s to mid 50s.
    I honestly just want to have low key fun without bunch of homophobic jokes nonstop (I can't stop people from being like that, so I just don't want to be around it as it's degradong and insulating). I do like every other type of jokes though....not a stick in the mud >.>
    I enjoy all parts of the game and a crafting room and buffs 24/7 are a plus!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello Wiley!

Sorry to hear about the whole last survivor of a FC, been there, done that :P

It's a pity you're on Malboro, if you ever consider server change to Phoenix, The Drunkest DODO FC has it's doors open for any fellow adventurer! We're completly open-minded, have a few gay members without any kind of discrimination ^^

If you're ever interested hit me up!

Hope you find a nice fit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wiley Dragonmist
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Thanks for the response. So hard meeting people on this game and no clue what FCs are like unless u do FC roulette!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mama Nepu
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 66
    Hello! If you are looking for a rank 8 FC, and don't mind smaller ones, then I might be able to help. <MSC> Is a small FC filled with friends. Most of us are online later in the day, but sometimes we'll be on during the morning/early afternoon as well. We have a mansion in Shirogane and have our buffs up 24/7. As well as that, we have a Master Crafter with all of his DoH/L classes at 70. Do keep in mind most of us are semi-busy as it's the end of the semester. and holidays are coming up. If you are interested let me know. I will try to send you a message in game if I see you on as well.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wiley Dragonmist
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Cool! My FC is super dead now:/ It can't get smaller than I have now lol!
    (0)

6. 02-27-2018 12:30 PM