Player
    Character
    Ni'ko Shae
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Casual With Bouts of Hardcore Looking for FC

I'm looking for a delightful FC. Yes. Delightful. I'm currently working my way through the tail-end of Heavensward, and will be getting through Stormblood content as well soon enough. Hopefully by Christmas I will be fully geared out and raiding, but I'm in no particular hurry; enjoying the travel as much as the destination! I am, however, wanting to be a part of an FC that understands I'm a bit scarce Monday through Thursday, but likely to be a heavy hitter on the weekends.

I main as Bard, though I'm trying to keep Bard and Machinist neck and neck. I also play Astrologian as my favoured healing class. I'd love to get into a static group once I'm 70, but in the meantime I'm just working on storyline, and exploring what I've missed in Heavensward as well until I can unlock Stormblood content in full.

I play as Ni'ko Shae, and hope to hear from you! Even if FC isn't in the cards (not an Astrologian joke, I promise), I'd love to know more people, and group some time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ni'ko Shae
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Also, apparently my server didn't update. I transferred to Cactuar a couple of weeks ago
    (0)