Character
    Asteria Odina
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

Achievement "Behind Enemy Lines"

The achievement "Behind Enemy Lines" states
    "Guide any of the three Grand Companies to a total of 200/300 Frontline victories"

I changed from Serpents to Mahlstrom.
    A victory for Mahlstrom does NOT count for this achievement.

While the other achievement series "In a Blaze of Glory" with the same text but specializing in "Field of Glory" does count.

I went through the Roulette for Frontline, so it should count, no?
    I am not sure if it's bad translated or something. But this should be reviewed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yas Ticot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Behind Enemy Lines description is correct, you need your victories in a single GC. Your Maelstrom victory did count, however, only the highest counter is displayed. So if you have 100 victories with Twin Adders and 1 one with Maelstrom, you will see 100. When you reach 101 with Maelstrom, you will see 101.

Actually, In a Blaze of Glory's translation is wrong.
    This is supported by Google Translate, the Japanese description says that you need N victories with the three GC: thus any victory will increase the counter.
    The French translation of the achievement also says that you need "N victories" in the Fields of Glory (without mentionning any GC).
    Therefore, the description should change to the same as Between a Rock and Hard Place:
    Guide any of the three Grand Companies to a total of N Fields of Glory campaign victories combined.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yasminou; 11-17-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Opodaopo View Post
    Plus qu'une terreur, une aide précieuse
    My question, suggested by my wife, at Paris 2019 Fan Festival: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374470999?t=03h40m29s.