Character
    Jojo Leah
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 74

[Louisoix] CS Discord Community The Old Skool LS

Hey all

I started off by making this thread regarding trying to find like minded players that liked to do old content synced. I had been disillusioned by FC's that I had joined with regard to old content and wanting to rush through things unsynced, just because it was old content. I felt that this was a bit unfair for the newer players, including myself as there is some "old" content I had not experienced yet. I'm a casual player and I like to experience content in my own time but that doesn't mean that I do not want to learn the mechanics of a fight that I've never experienced before. So, from the feedback I received from players (not just from the Louisoix server) I decided to create a LS that would be catered for old and newer players that wanted to experience old content synced.

So far we have made quite a small community, we also have people who have joined us from other servers on our discord channel. We have so far successfully completed T1-5 and we are currently progressing through T6-9, we are currently at T8 and having a lot of fun with learning the mechanics of the fights and working together as a team.

I got to thinking, if we already have a few people from different servers, why not make this a cross server community for others that are interested in doing old content synced? So I'm taking this opportunity to extend an invite into our discord community for those that would like to join us.

If you are interested then feel free to join us at: https://discord.gg/dS67vWQ (this link is set to never expire but if there should be any problems please let me know)
    (0)
    Last edited by Kelani; 11-15-2017 at 03:09 PM.