Player
    Character
    Snow Raynes
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 47

Looking for an FC

Ive been playing since 2.0 early access. I eventually want to do some light raiding, but having fun is always my first goal! I just finished ARR and started Heavensward. My main is a level 68 WHM but Im comfortable with any class. Im someone that likes to take her time an read all of my quests and view all of my cutscenes. Im looking for a smaller close knit group that will help get to end game and likes to farm old content! I love to collect mounts/minions and I have ample time to play. If theres any FC that feels like I would fit in with your group, please leave a message for me here or contact me in game. Character name is Anastasia Rileigh. Thanks everyone, have a great day and I hope to see you all soon!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Leonheartilly
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hi Ana, I really think SeeD would be a good fit for you. We have a nice balance of players and always enjoy helping with clears. I just signed off for the night but surely an instructor of ours could add you if you put in application. Or I can search for you tomorrow when I get on. Either way works!
    (0)

if you're a fan of /gpose check out our Discord https://discord.gg/KsQKvKq

Player
    Character
    Snow Raynes
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 47
    Thank you so very much for the offer! I will keep SeeD in consideration, but I am looking for something a bit smaller. I really like the small close knit feel of the smaller FCs! Something where I can really get to know the members and them get to know me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Leonheartilly
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Our total doesn't speak for whom is active. Active nightly I could count 10-15. Our grace period may be a bit lenient..it takes 100 days of inactivity to get removed. So we have members who've been away but haven't met the 100 day removal. Because believe me I prefer exactly the fc you are describing! & I don't mean to implement any pure pressure just making sure you have the full understanding. (;
    (0)

if you're a fan of /gpose check out our Discord https://discord.gg/KsQKvKq

Player
    Character
    Vandermier Blake
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 62
    Here's the link to the Ruby Kingdoms recruitment thread with POC's of you're interested in us! Looking forward to speaking with you!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...threads/351583
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azura Rose
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Hi ^^ My FC, Azure Wolves <Kamuy> may be a good fit for you. We are pretty small at the moment but we are all close knit; most of which keep in touch in and outside the game. We are hoping to find enough to raid soon so if you'd like to try us out feel free to give us a shot
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baker Fortune
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Hi Megan,

Did you find an FC? If not, Eorzea Debauchery sounds like just what you are looking for, 5 core players (on almost every day) Omni crafters and raiders, 3 of us have completed the savage tier (different statics as it is a small FC) and we also do mount farming and we all like our mounts! There are about 4 or 5 others who play regularly as well, we have our own discord server and we are a friendly bunch. You can message me Baker Fortune or: Shiro Kuroyama, Aurius Rosnsathsyn, Kev Beego'de or Gattsu Basaka, we level other classes as well so we do old content a fair bit but we love obliterating stuff unsynced but we have all done the EX primals synced.

When the 24 man raid tier is out we do some all tank/all healer runs for fun.

If you have found and FC, feel free to friend me in game and you are always welcome to jump on our discord! See ya around 07
    (0)