World name: All worlds
    Character name: All Characters
    NPC name: GC Squadron
    Party or solo: Solo (with squadron)
    Area and coordinates: All command mission dungeons

Steps:
    1. Go into a command mission, best seen with 2 archers
    2. Target NPC and hit engage
    3. See archers do opener (barrage>steadyshot>stings etc)
    4. hit engage again
    5. See archers instantly do opener again
    6. Keep spamming engage and watch as enemies HP melts.

The easiest way is to take the information from this reddit post in the /r/ffxiv subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...leveling_than/

Hiya!
    During the last few days I've been leveling my level 30 classes to 50, and I've found a method which is extremely fast. We're talking a level every 10 minutes, if not faster. We're talking Squadron Dungeons!
    What it all comes down it is how Squadrons work, and specifically the action "Engage".
    Engage

Now the way this action works is by telling your NPCs to attack and in doing so, among other things, they use their openers. Click engage again, and even though they are already engaged with a mob, it forces them to use their opener again. It also resets animations meaning there is no global cooldown between the usage of skills.
    You see where I'm going with this? Spamming engage makes every single enemy melt. Bosses die within seconds of their areas closing off. This leads to some extremely fast dungeon clears. Especially with the right class combinations, seeing as Archer's opener is Barrage.

I don't see any bug reports on the official site so yeah.. this is command mission wide and honestly makes them boring as hell when you can faceroll your way through everything in 5 minutes.
    (1)
    Last edited by bidaum92; 11-13-2017 at 06:18 AM.