Player
    Character
    Vinsk Tontai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Tackle box

I would like to see the devs implement a tackle box for fishers as a new tab of the armory chest. As a fisher in the game, carrying bait and lures takes up a significant amount of inventory space. I'm not asking that it not take up any, just that they add a tab in the armory for us to manage as a tackle box and those be our selectable baits.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Cherry Phox
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I luffs this idea. Want want want.
    (0)

Character
    Nephthys Yamada
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    DO-WANT!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Been requested in several ways since release of the game. Sadly it's still being ignored by the devs.
    I do like the idea of an additional inventory tab though. Seems like an elegant solution, though I don't know enough about programming to gauge how complicated to implement this would be.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Or at least let us move bait to the sub-weapon area of the armory chest. Seems like an alternative way to utilize the unused space.
    (0)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Nerva Augustus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    The Chocobo bags (whatever they are calling it) they are adding in 4.2, would function well as a tackle box for the time being.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerva3xO View Post
    The Chocobo bags (whatever they are calling it) they are adding in 4.2, would function well as a tackle box for the time being.
    Sort of. You could carry an assortment of bait that you're not using, but you would have to move the ones you want to use to your normal inventory first. Chocobo bags are strictly storage-only slots. They are invisible to the crafting, trade, equipment, and fishing systems.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Karona Vivra
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinsk View Post
    I would like to see the devs implement a tackle box for fishers as a new tab of the armory chest. As a fisher in the game, carrying bait and lures takes up a significant amount of inventory space. I'm not asking that it not take up any, just that they add a tab in the armory for us to manage as a tackle box and those be our selectable baits.
    You can't have that but if you hurry you can get a Carbuncle mount from the cashshop!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinsk View Post
    Would be nice and have been asked for many, many times before.

Another option would be for them to significantly reduce and simplify the number of baits and lures in the game. Currently it is almost impossible to remember what bait is to be used for what fish - once you have experimented enough to figure it out that is.

(Yes, I know about the external websites that give all needed information about fishing, but all that information should be in the game or not needed in the first place.)
    (0)