Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Haprilona Sunnwyn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    I'd prefer a shorter cooldown on Manashift, so I can help the healer do the raising for me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PriyaJugulataris View Post
    Right lmao? These threads have been constantly present recently and I'm like... less than a month ago, there were... very different sentiments being shared.
    I mean, even before then SMN were rocking the top end of the boards. They just got overbuffed past that and people are starting to realize SMN may be a bit too much now.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoroMurasaki View Post
    AND DUAL WHO IS THE BEST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemekh View Post
    There is always something someone can learn to do better no matter where they sit in terms of play ability - regardless of whether the errors were identified with a parser or otherwise.
    Main: Sora Maxwell the Red Mage, Alt: Lilila Lila the Machinist
    Dualgunner#7456
    Add me on Discord if ya like

Player
    Character
    Rachel Drachentatze
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualgunner View Post
    I mean, even before then SMN were rocking the top end of the boards. They just got overbuffed past that and people are starting to realize SMN may be a bit too much now.
    It’s not bout the current overbuff - just the fact that smn always stays in that spot of let’s say difficult cls/pet design ever since - now a lot of caster might understand how we feel after every major update. A bit funny though that a cls which earns a spot in raiding ever since is crying cause it’s the first time they got serious company.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dracan Fontom
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Don't nerf my Summoner. D:
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Princess Priya
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualgunner View Post
    Tbqh, I do think the matter is more... complicated than just an "overbuff" of one class tbqh, I think that it's part of a much larger overall conversation regarding "Support DPS" vs "Selfish DPS" (especially given double ranged meta), because BLM isn't the only class that's been having issues, but I'm just like noting many of the people who were saying to "just deal with it" when people were talking about their issues re SMN functionality, and how the community was treating the class (kicking/blocking from PF etc.) are people now complaining about said treatment now that BLM/SAM etc. are on the "undesirable side of spectrum."

I'm not saying I am against these classes being buffed, or having team utility added (I'd actually really like if BLM could get enough utility so that double caster meta could be a consideration, be that a vulnerability debuff added to Blizz4 or a weaker leylines effect being available to team members standing within the glyph or something else entirely), I'm just saying it's interesting to see how certain members of the community have so drastically shifted its tune now that the issues within their classes have come to the limelight.
    (2)
    Last edited by PriyaJugulataris; 11-09-2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Length

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Imo they should get rid of spammable rez in savage or equivalent really all together.(it's OK in casual content, especially Shinryu MSQ for instance)
    I would like it being instant and cost free but only usable once per right (maybe 2min CD in simple content)
    but it wouldn't apply death penalty.

If they'd do something like this I wouldn't mind BLM getting it.

Otherwise, I m not sure about removing it from redmage.... Son I wouldn't care
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rachel Drachentatze
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PriyaJugulataris View Post
    (...) but I'm just like noting many of the people who were saying to "just deal with it" when people were talking about their issues re SMN functionality, and how the community was treating the class (kicking/blocking from PF etc.) are people now complaining about said treatment now that BLM/SAM etc. are on the "undesirable side of spectrum."
    Now we are talking - people tend to be mega hypocritical as long as they stay on the sunny side, u know? : /
    (1)

Look, Pagos is not about where you're from. It's not some empathy-fun show, okay?
    There's no auto-respawn, no strategy to be efficiently and no elite-bonus... what makes you think you got it, huh?

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    It has already been shown that other then progression Red Mage with raise does not bring enough to quantify it for the higher tier content over other jobs and blm's issue is the damage because the SE fix to smn was to buff the crap out of the job and in turn made blm not desired anymore.
    This of course has also knocked Red Mage back a few levels as well. What actually needs to happen is Red Mage needs a slight damage buff (and maybe changes to mp cost) and blm needs a rather large buff.
    Adding raise to blm is just so very wrong and solves nothing with the job itself and it's issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baby Noblesse
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    rdm damage is more constant in progression end-raids (less punished + very mobile)...., besides ofc the super-rez

dunno if rdm need any buff atm
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reynhart Kristensen
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Selova View Post
    It literally would break the lore to give a white magic spell to a spell caster that specializes in black magic.
    Except that, lorewise, the ability to raise people is not tied to white magic. It's a conjury spell, an arcane spell, or whatever justification AST and RDM uses. I'm pretty sure they could find something like an Exhume spell, in tune with the lore of Nald, and that could work a little like Living Dead.

But, brushing lore aside, I wouldn't really want it and prefer BLM doing massively more damage instead...and since the other two casters can help the raid maintain its DPS when somebody dies by raising, BLM could have a damage boost trait when a party member is dead, thus, helping the raid to maintain its DPS.

!!Wild idea incoming!!
    Blessing of Nald : As long as a party member is dead, Astral Fire and Umbral Ice countdown are frozen.
    (2)
    Last edited by Reynhart; 11-10-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast