Player
    Character
    Lilli Karani
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekimmak View Post
    I really hate the final boss here. I'm still not 100% certain on avoiding the penalty for scatter, and I don't know if there's a way to avoid death should you get the third penalty and waltz straight into the arena edge.
    There is a angel mask (the true god) and a evil mask (the false god).

If you have the angel mask, you have to do the machanic you get (look away from boss or move).

If you have the devil mask, you have to do the opposite of the mechanic you get (look at the boss or stand still).
    (0)

Videos mit der Hauptgeschichte und ausgewählten Nebenquestreihen (deutsch): https://www.youtube.com/user/KSVideo100

Player
    Character
    Carlo Vinne
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenS View Post
    There is a angel mask (the true god) and a evil mask (the false god).

If you have the angel mask, you have to do the machanic you get (look away from boss or move).

If you have the devil mask, you have to do the opposite of the mechanic you get (look at the boss or stand still).
    I grasp that part. But everyone has different opinions about how to do scatter right and wrong, and I don't see it long enough to figure out which is correct.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Void Ark must be OP's favourite raid.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Moving is scattering. You might have attacking count as scattering too(ive seen it not register), but if youre just running in any direction when the timer hits 0 and youll be fine for a scatter. Doing nothing(again, not even auto-attack) is non-scattering(what you do when its a lie).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I grasp that part. But everyone has different opinions about how to do scatter right and wrong, and I don't see it long enough to figure out which is correct.
    False god scatter: stand still and put your weapon away
    True god scatter: move around, run around and you are good

Thats how i do it and i don't have any problem with getting a debuff. I don't care what everyone else says.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Selena Schwarz
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Hashmal hard? Jesus...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I hope they don't touch it. It's not a hard fight, but its incredibly easy to fail. I went through yesterday finally getting a group that went wipeless and passed everything like a champ. It's not hard to do so long as you pay attention. I've played it as dps/tank/heals.

Jagged Edge spawn slowly so you can actually run out of them without sprinting they also are not hard to see.

Control Tower - pay attention to the bottom edge and its really easy to see which way theyre going to fall. no markers are needed.

Extreme Edge his arm literally is the giant marker on what side you need to be....you can't make that any easier if someone wont hit sprint.

Biggest thing is sprint is AWESOME for dodging and no one uses it. If youre stuck in a bad spot, sprint out of it! I found using that liberally really helped every class.

Keep practicing and it will become easier for you in no time!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    The "scatter" part is where people(including myself for the first few runs) get confused. It isn't actually scatter, it's "keep moving until the cast finishes; your casting counts as moving(found this out just recently)".

You can be standing on top of other people, still casting, and not get hit by it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
    The "scatter" part is where people(including myself for the first few runs) get confused. It isn't actually scatter, it's "keep moving until the cast finishes; your casting counts as moving(found this out just recently)".

You can be standing on top of other people, still casting, and not get hit by it.
    Their choice of scatter is a poor word choice. Auto attacking also counts as moving T.T

It's simply performing an action or moving (or not depending on the face) by the end of the timer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Absenthine Starfrost
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The only time I ever die in that boss is if I wasn't paying attention to placement and am on the other edge of the arena when he does the flame arm thing. That's rarely.

It's so weird to me though that if I queue for this with Party in Progress on (I almost always have that on), 9 times out of 10, as a dps, I'll be queued into the second boss. I assume some of this is people getting loot then running but then I get in and people are bickering.
    (0)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast