Player
    Character
    Ryver Cryx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

24 man raid boss "Hashmel Bringer of the order" to difficult

The royal city of Rabanastre 24 man raid is for casuals, meaning it should be able to be cleared without much efford
    This boss has to manny moves that you cannot see with red markers on the floor, and on top of that, these are instant death moves.
    i think these adjustments should be made:

Jagged Edge: the circles spawn to slowly and honestly they are to hard to see, maybe make them spawn brighter so people actualy notice them, as most low HP classe cant survive a single instance of these things

Controll tower: its verry difficult to see where the towers are gonna land becouse there are no markers, while i have no problem dodging them, allot of people do, plz add markers for these as getting hit by one is instant death.

Extreme Edge: again has no red marker and people don't understand you have to stand on the side of his arm thats not lit up. plz add markers for this aswell.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I think it's fine.

This is not a baby dungeon with handholding to the end, it is called a raid, so the difficulty should be higher than faceroll.
    Jagged Edge: The problem with this is mostly the mindset of "It's just a marked AoE, marked AoEs are harmless" like in most other dungeons. If people learn just to dodge this shit they wouldn't be surprised by a hard hitting or instant death AoE.
    Controll Tower: It is easy to spot where the towers are gonna land. People have to learn to look out for mechanics and not just go tunnel vision.
    Extreme Edge: Also easy mechanic. Hashmal can only come from 2 directions and it is very easy to spot which side will burn.

Again if people wouldn't always expect faceroll content and just put in a little work they would be so much more successful with the 24 man raids.
    (41)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    This is not difficult. Players just need to pay attention to their position as mechs happen and ideally stay near their marker if there is one.

Although Shinryu (normal) is not as hard hitting as Hasmal, the former still requires much more situational awareness than in this raid, so it's just a matter of putting everything that should of be learned in the game so far in to practice.
    (19)
    Last edited by Kurando; 11-06-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I can't see this one being adjusted.
    In my experience groups wiped and abandoned more often in Weeping City than in Rabanastre and even that one was never nerfed.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Just because its a raid you cannot watch Netflix, eat dinner and do at the same time does not make it hard. Just pay attention and your fine.
    (25)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    No adjustments need to be made. Casual raid or not, promoting the idea of party members having situational awareness and mechanical awareness is not a bad thing. This 24-man isn’t hard; it just requires you to pay attention to the mechanics. Rabanastre is way better than the first 24-man of HW (Void Ark); it definitely doesn’t put one to sleep like VA had a tendency to do (there’s a reason my circle of friends called VA “Walking Simulator”). I’d rather the devs not return to such extremely easy 24-man raids.
    (26)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Git gud.

Seriously, I am getting tired of all this whining about nerfs on content that isn't even difficult to begin with. Both versions of Shinryu and now Hashmel. How about paying attention to the mechanics and developing some degree of situational awareness? All nerfing already easy content does is promote a mentality of demanding it be made easier and easier until we have another walking simulator aka Void Ark. Casual doesn't mean "I should be able to bang my head on the keyboard and clear it."
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    this also level 70. you should be familiar with content like this by now. if you still have trouble with this game at level 70 what have you been doing this whole time?
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Leoheart Azurium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Any fight of this level can be beaten with basic observation, if you're getting hit you're not paying attention.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by CokoRyver View Post
    The royal city of Rabanastre 24 man raid is for casuals, meaning it should be able to be cleared without much efford
    This boss has to manny moves that you cannot see with red markers on the floor, and on top of that, these are instant death moves.
    i think these adjustments should be made:

Jagged Edge: the circles spawn to slowly and honestly they are to hard to see, maybe make them spawn brighter so people actualy notice them, as most low HP classe cant survive a single instance of these things

Controll tower: its verry difficult to see where the towers are gonna land becouse there are no markers, while i have no problem dodging them, allot of people do, plz add markers for these as getting hit by one is instant death.

Extreme Edge: again has no red marker and people don't understand you have to stand on the side of his arm thats not lit up. plz add markers for this aswell.
    How can something be to difficult if people are just to lazy to open their eyes/play with both hands? The boss is completly fine just like the rest of the 24 man raid.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast