Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Taisynn Arghal
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61

Cult of the Chocobo (18+) Free Company Recruiting!

Cult of the Chocobo is an 18+ social free company. We are rank 8, have a small house in the Lavender Beds, and sit at 45 members. We are more of a shits and giggles sort of guild and are not super competitive or elitist. We are tight knit, but welcoming to all players new and old who are just looking to have a good time. We seek only to have a group of friends who love to dungeon and do content together. We're adult-only, and our only real rule is if anyone says they are uncomfortable, we change topics. No questions asked. People's boundaries and limits are respected.

We seek to bring laughter and some hilarity to Siren. We are here to escape the pressures of the real world; everyone is respected and held to the same accountability and rules.

Guild Leader: Taisynn Arghal
    Current Officers: Cellica Eilfaren & Windy Kazegatsuyoi & Kei Haru & Lilah Rose & Gina Marie & Miyu Kitama
    (All of these people above have invite rights - send in an application or message any of these listed people if you'd like to join)

We now have an application for new recruits. Please fill out this Google Form linked here: https://tinyurl.com/FF14COC

Benefits of Cult of the Chocobo
    - 24/7 Buffs
    - Helpful Mentors - Never Dungeon Alone Again
    - Adults Only
    - Respect for your RL - play only when you like
    - Daily voice, often into the late hours of the night through Discord
    - LGBT Friendly
    - Small house in the Lavender Beds - Ward 11 - House 7
    - We laugh constantly, always having a good time
    - We are a group of perverse miscreants
    - Optional PVP participation - some of our members love it

(3)
    Last edited by Kisagami; 01-30-2018 at 02:55 PM.

2. 11-02-2017 04:59 AM

Player
    Character
    Windy Kazegatsuyoi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 63
    I've been with you guys since the beginning and I can honestly say that you have been a helpful Free Company, we've laughed, we've dealt with drama, and all in all we have had a fun time playing the game without stress to get to a high level quickly to compete with the higher ranks of the F.C., for anybody wishing to join a fun, interactive, and most importantly active social group of people who play this game, Join this F.C. today!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Taisynn Arghal
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    I am so proud our guild has become a safe heaven for the LGBT community on Siren. One of our transgender members is about to start her transition, and others have found a safe place where we address them the way they want. We’re a guild of respect and support for our fellow members.

We are constantly laughing about something, and we’re not trying to be the #1 guild on the server. We just want to have a good time. Even if we die 20 times, at least we laugh while doing so.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kei Haru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 54
    FC is pretty great, Even helped me out with giving me a ref code for the game when i started. If you're new or looking to have fun i'd recommend it. Would say more but Kisagami Pretty much said a fair share of what we do. -leaves a thumb up-
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rayne Droppe
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 62
    I love this FC, and am so happy to be apart of it. the people are great, we support one another and we don't judge people. I like to think we are a safe place, even for the people who don't join the FC and are in the linkshells. we enjoy helping others, and we are just a great big family. I'm so happy the universe brought me to these people because without them I didn't know I could smile this much.
    I think one thing I love the most about us is that we aren't competitive, we aren't trying to beat anyone. we go with the flow and we try our best. we don't need to put others down when we are just a goofy group of misfits ourselves.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Synitry Felgaard
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    I am rather new to this free company but I can say without a doubt I have found a home. I have never been in a place i felt so immediately accepted and loved. I have come in and made so many friends and so quickly. This company is such a lovely bunch of people. I was pretty close to quiting the game again and they have certainly given life to it that I want nothing more than to do than get on just to enjoy in more hijinxs with them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gina Marie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 53
    I've been with this free company for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it and all the people in it. Everyone is so fun and ready to help if needed. And the many silly moments I've had in discord voice chat with everyone are a reminder of how awesome everyone is and why I love being in this FC!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Taisynn Arghal
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    This is our guild, keeping a smol hatching warm!

(0)
    Taisynn Arghal of Siren
    FC Leader of Cult of the Chocobo (18+), LGBT-Friendly Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisagami View Post
    We’re all advocating for the type of game we want to see. Mine just happens to clash with yours. I like a story driven game, where people can come together as a community, and defeat challenges based on a PVE format. I want to work together. [snip] You’re not gonna like what I say, but I’m gonna say it regardless because I want Square Enix to hear the other side.

Player
    Character
    Miyu Kitama
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    I am a very socially awkward and shy person. I often have trouble finding people that I feel comfortable with, even in MMOs. This free company is what makes me make sure I log in every night. I love being apart of this silly family, and it gives me a sense of belonging, and purpose. I may not be the best person, or player in the world, i'm still often very shy even, but I do know that my friends thats i have made sicne joining this free company help give my life meaning. Some of us may be a bit awkward, but we truly care about one another, and thats what matters most to me. I wouldn't trade them for any amount of gil in the cosmos.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sinkro Veris
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    Hi, I was wondering if you have players active late at night. Reason I ask is I am in Hawaii and looking for an FC that does dungeons at night time. I'm usually on 11:30 pm - 1:30 am PST. I have various jobs from 30 to 60. I love to run dungeons and would like to get into raiding when I get high enough. I like to DPS and would like to join an FC where I can do dungeons as DPS with someone as tank or healer to avoid 20-30 min queue times (and I am willing to queue as healer to help others out). Thank you.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast