Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Request: Let us buy individual items from Mog Station Outfits

It would be really nice if we could buy individual items from outfits instead of the whole outfit on the Mog Station.

For example, the new Far Eastern Beauty's Attire you added to the Mog Station. I'm only interested in the skirt and boots. The hairpin and robe will clog up my inventory/retailer's inventory and probably never get touched (especially considering you guys keep refusing to put Mog Station items in the Armoire), so I don't feel like wasting $18 on an outfit where I'm going to only ever use 2/4 pieces.

Another example, Aymeric's Attire, more specifically, the Modern Aesthetics - Master & Commander hairstyle that comes with it. I want the hairstyle but I can't justify spending $15 for it and an outfit that I can't wear unless I Fantasia into a male character (and even then, I probably wouldn't use it).

If you allowed people to buy pieces individually, not only could it push people into buying said items, it could potentially help those of us with a glamour-addiction with our inventory problem.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    For those wondering what the new skirt and boots look like:

And they're dyeable. :B
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kyoji Rokos
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Signed!!!!!!!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Would be nice for sure. They made the Blackbosom scythes available individually as well as a set for a lower overall price.

Though it would be a bit wonky splitting outfits that aren't complete sets yet still want to charge the premium $18.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeykama View Post
    Would be nice for sure. They made the Blackbosom scythes available individually as well as a set for a lower overall price.

Though it would be a bit wonky splitting outfits that aren't complete sets yet still want to charge the premium $18.
    What they could do is keep the whole set as $18 and sell the individual pieces as $5. That way, like the Fantasia packs, if someone wants to buy one or two pieces they are there but it will be more ergonomical to buy the outfit whole ($18 for the whole outfit versus buying the four pieces at $5 each, totaling to $20), especially if you might buckle and buy them in the future.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    I completely agree! I'd love to buy one or two pieces of sets.
    (3)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Just gonna necrothread this now that the Fairy Tale outfits are on the MogStation...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I’m in complete agreement. I can’t see myself using the princess dress but I’d be all over the other items in the set. It would be nice to have the option of purchasing them separately and I’d probably spend more if I could. Inventory limitations and all that.
    (2)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~