Player

Rho Aias is now recruiting

Rho Aias is a new Rank 5 FC looking to grow and be sociable. We are focused on being not only a social group of Eorzeans, but also to build our FC into one of the friendliest as well as one that helps not only our own members, but hopefully others as well. We are currently seeking both new and veteran players alike, as well as returners who took a break from FFXIV for a period of time.

We are not a static and there are no requirements to joining aside from being helpful, friendly, and being semi-active at least. A few of us are interested in endgame, and I personally am starting to progress through Omega Deltascape Savage v4.0.

There is a discord available and either myself or one of our higher ranked members can activate a company action if needed.

No house yet, but that is one of our goals. Crafting/gathering classes are a huge plus, even if just a beginner class. Seek one of our members out to reply to this thread if you are interested.
    (0)

Player

Reposting with a new update - we are still seeking new and returning players. In addition, we have since grown to Rank 8 with a small cottage in Shirogane. If interested, you can let me know here or in-game.
    (0)