Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Diadem hard discontinued?

I hear several people saying that Diadem hard was discontinued, when did this happen and is there a post somewhere that states when it's coming back and/or what changes are to be applied to it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl101 View Post
    I hear several people saying that Diadem hard was discontinued, when did this happen and is there a post somewhere that states when it's coming back and/or what changes are to be applied to it?
    Diadem was reworked in Patch 3.5 (I believe that was the patch the reworked it, or a 3.5 subpatch); the Diadem (Easy) and Diadem (Hard) modes were completely removed and replaced with Trials of the Fury and Trials of the Matron.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    The whole thing works differently than it used to. With the old design every enemy dropped a chest, and you could increase the amount of higher ranked enemies by entering hard mode. The updated diadem does not have coffers drops for each enemy, instead you have a mission objective and you receive loot after all missions are complete. They also added emergency mission which can pop at random or under hidden conditions, opening a portal to a raid area.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Ah I see, thanks for the clarification.
    (0)