Character
    Katherine Alexandra
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80

DRK/NIN Looking for FC on Siren

Hey there.
    Been in a fairly inactive FC for a pretty long time now, and now that I'm up to date on MSQ content, I'm at the point where inactivity just isn't good enough.
    What I'm looking for is an active and social FC, with members that are friendly, helpful and willing to run roulettes/dungeons, as well as newer content such as the Ivalice raid.
    My main role is DRK, with ~321 ilvl, but I'm happy to dps as well.
    (0)

Player

Hello there, I am the FC leader for Rho Aias. My FC just started about a week or so ago and our members are starting anew for various reasons. We would be more than happy to welcome you to our FC, even if its only for a trial run. Feel free to track me down in-game or send an application in. We only request that you are friendly and helpful. Hope to see you soon
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katherine Alexandra
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    I'll send a tell as soon as I can log back into the game. Got some dead parts in my computer, so it could take a week or two before I can get them replaced.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by KatSuperBard View Post
    I'll send a tell as soon as I can log back into the game. Got some dead parts in my computer, so it could take a week or two before I can get them replaced.
    Apologies for the late reply, I was out of town for a while. But absolutely...take your time. There's no rush
    (0)