Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Simon Rost
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hi! We've made some great additions this month, but we still have room for a few more folks! Catch me in game if you're still looking for an FC!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hello Coeurlians!

With 4.3 in full swing we're now getting more interest in events like TsukEX, the new(-ish) Lighthouse Alliance raid, etc. We're still doing regular events like maps, Eureka, pony/bird/dog farming and like as well. With our newer members we're still helping folks with MSQ and some of the older content as well. Lots of good stuff happening

If you're coming back to check out some of the above, are just getting started or are still trying to find a good fit in an FC please look us up. We're still very community-driven and not content/progression-driven and those who enjoy this type of environment will find a good virtual home with us.

Reach out to myself (Boagrius Grimaldi), Simon Rost or Blake Ohki in game or drop us a line here to introduce yourself. We'd be happy to have more folks to enjoy any and all content with.

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hello Again Coeurl,

We're in the process of bringing our FC into the Winter Clan to get us exposure to a larger gaming community and be their presence for FFXIV. We're growing steadily and hope that this will give us a bit more momentum.

Aegis of the Meek will still remain the same community-driven FC with a close-knit vibe and folks helping each other with anything and everything. Come check us out!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Fellow Coeurlians,

With the release of 4.4 it looks like we've got some interesting content to tackle with new dungeons, a primal, etc. and we'd really like running through new content with some new faces in our FC! Fortunately we're still the same community-driven FC that we've always been so if you're looking for a laid-back, social bunch then come check us out We're interested in any and all content and the overall progression and direction of the FC at large is determined by our members - maybe you?

As mentioned before, we are now part of the Winter gaming community. Please feel free to check us out here. We have access to a large community supporting several games on a largely populated discord server as well as a calendar that helps us coordinate events on the website.

Please feel free to reach out to myself (Boagrius Grimaldi), Bryt Zed or Simon Rost in-game if you have any questions. Any of our members with the <Aegis> tag can invite you, however. Looking forward to meeting you in-game!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hello Again Coeurl,

I've updated the main post with additional details. Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    <bump>

Main post edited once more :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Camupins Friont
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Hi there! Was running through the forums looking for FC and found you guys! Are you still recruiting?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hey Camupins,

We're always accepting members. Feel free to ping me or any of the other folks listed in the main post in-game for an invite and check us out!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tagg Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Are you still looking for people? I have nin, sam, and gun all at level 80 and I am just returning to the game. I would be interested in trying out end game content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    We've managed to hit rank 10 and get some extra space in the FC chest. Partly in thanks to Camupins and Tagg joining us and generating a bit more activity in the FC

We're still open to others joining us so if you're looking for an FC, feel free to reach out!
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast