Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Looking for an FC? Aegis of the Meek (AotM) is LFM

Greetings Coeurl,

We're looking to swell our ranks with additional gaming geeks, beer snobs, firefly fans, etc. with an appreciation for off-color humor and general camaraderie. Our modus operandi revolves around tackling any and all content while maintaining a community-first atmosphere. We're social, easy to get along with, helpful and just generally fun to be around. We're welcoming prospective members from all levels of progression and skill level as we pretty much do it all. If you're new and a bit apprehensive, please reach out as we're happy to help newcomers.

Many of our members are casual players who readily enjoy playing FFXIV but also have to balance out RL responsibilities. We're not an FC that has a ton of people on 24x7 but most of our members are very easy to engage with. Our FC has been around for several years and our core members have stuck around for the long haul. That said, we do typically have at least one weekly event, which is currently EX Primals/Eden Savage currently slated for Thursday nights. When lower level folks need help we try to schedule a newbie night to help with any progression, typically Monday nights.

Perks include a large FC house with all available crafting facilities, buffs 24/7 (we're Rank 10 now), foodstuffs/dyes/krakka roots/curiel roots/random furnishings and gear/etc. in our company chest and regular events for those interested. We also regularly pull in pets/mounts/crafting items for FC members via the airships/submersibles in our workshop.

We use discord for voice chat during events and engage each other in general chat out of game when trying to coordinate events or just to fight boredom during the day-to-day.

Please feel free to reach out to myself (Boagrius Grimaldi), Bryt Zed, Syw Tyx or Panny Bluecloud in-game if you have any questions. Any of our members with the <Aegis> tag can invite you, however. Looking forward to meeting you in-game!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)
    Last edited by Shizue; 02-27-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hello again, Coeurl

We've had a few folks join us in the past few weeks and it's been great having more members to run content alongside and socialize with. However, we'd like to grow our numbers a bit more! We're trying to stay relatively small but we've still got room if you're looking for an FC to be a part of.

We're currently having an FC-wide contest in which there are various prizes, including having your personal FC room paid for! We've recently recruited some folks new to FFXIV and have also helped some of our members progress through the SB main story, finish Rabanastre and start running Omega Savage.

Please feel free to reach out to Boagrius Grimaldi, Ali Sandor or Kjdx Blackmamba in-game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scox Littletoes
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hi there, is recruitment still open? I'd like to talk to someone about membership. My IGN is Scox Littletoes
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Heya Scox, I'll try to ping you in game. Feel free to reach out to us as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    For those interested, we managed to upgrade our FC house to a Large plot in the Lavender Beds / Gridania. We're still accepting members at any level of progression / experience. We've a few folks just finishing up the ARR story and getting into HW, some just finishing HW and getting into SB and some looking to do the latest Savage content.

Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to check us out.

-Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jamooka Bub
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 40

Interested in joining

Character name is Jamooka Bub. Should be on for the next couple hours. Discord name is Jamooka#4666 if I am not online
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamooka View Post
    Character name is Jamooka Bub. Should be on for the next couple hours. Discord name is Jamooka#4666 if I am not online
    Hiya Jamooka! Feel free to reach out to me (Boagrius Grimaldi), Bryt Zed, Dilex Grey, Kypris Grey or any of our members with the <AotM> tag next time you're on. Anyone in the FC can invite you. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Greetings Coeurl,

Our humble FC still has some room for you and your friends! With the mind-numbing addition of Eureka (the grind is real...) we've found it's much more entertaining to explore with FC mates so we've added this to our FC events to help folks get caught up.

Looking forward to meeting you all in game!

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Fellow Residents of Coeurl,

I'm proud to announce the promotion of 2 of our FC members to the official role of FC recruiters - Simon Rost and Blake Ohki! As before, any of our FC members (look for the <AotM> tag) can invite you but these two or myself would be best suited for directing questions on FC membership to.

In a recent meeting we found that pretty much everyone in the FC wants to get into endgame content at one point or another so we're gearing up to get folks not there yet up to par. We'll be using EX primals as a sort of training grounds to get people used to mechanics as the difficulty starts off pretty easy by comparison to delta/sigma savage but ramps up nicely as you move up the list.

As far as other content folks want to tackle we've had interest in folks wanting to complete Coil of Bahamut and Alexander (just did the latter last night for some folks), doing Eureka together (every Wed night), FC map runs for Aquapolis/Canals and chasing the last 100 floors of PotD (Palace of the Dead, for anyone not familiar).

For folks wanting to know: Overall we're not a content/progression focused FC. We're a community-first FC and it's worked out really well for us. The folks that stick around are really happy here. We're laid back and generally have a really good time together, whether it be helping a newbie do Sastasha for the first time or doing Sephirot EX for kicks in hopes of a bird mount or sap drop. The folks that don't stick around are usually looking for something we're not. We don't have 20+ people on at all times of the day and we aren't a progression-focused FC that engages in multiple "raid nights" to get people geared and through sigma savage. I try to make it apparent in initial discussions with applicants what we are about, but I figured it would be a good idea to summarize it here as well to help folks make an informed decision.

in any case, please look us up. If you're hesitant/shy/unsure, just join up and see how you like it. Folks are free to come and go as they please as our only real FC tenant is "Don't be a dick". Reach out to Simon Rost, Blake Ohki, myself or anyone with the <AotM> tag with any inquiries.

Cheers,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Simon Rost
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hi! Our community has grown recently and has continued to move in a positive direction, but I'd still like to pick up a few more folks. We have a solid core group of people mostly age 20-40 who enjoy playing the game at a pace that is conducive an adult's schedule. We use discord to communicate and those of us who are further along in the game generally don't mind going back and helping our newer friends catch up. It's a chill environment!

If you think we may be a good fit for you, please look for me in game. My character's name is Simon Rost and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I can tag you if you'd like to give our community a shot. I look forward to talking to you!
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast