Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Ara Kirani
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    A quick reply, because it's taken me waaaaay too long to answer (I'm sorry!!) —

I made a Discord server for the union with separate channels for leaders and normal members. The server is named after the social linkshell Phoenix United! and is meant for all kinds of chatter as well as event planning, seeing how hard it's been talking with people in-game. We either don't happen to be online at the same time, are busy, or just don't have the time/energy/whatever to focus on extra stuff. With Shado gently nudging me towards actually *doing* something I finally figured out Discord... at least somewhat.

My Discord is Ara#1967 so ask for invite. I'll be busy today but I should have more time tomorrow. Be patient, right? ^^ Hehe. I'll be adding you when I can. Right now the server is empty, but I'll work on inviting members when I have the chance. I'll also be contacting Leon and Kathy personally unless they get hold of me first.

I am terribly sorry I've been ignoring the official forums again, I thought I subscribed to this thread so I'd get my email spammed everytime it had a new message but... either it's all gone to junk mail or it didn't happen. Lol. Guess I'll add that to my to-do list.

Thank you both for your interest and I hope you'll have patience to wait for a couple more days sorry!

And happy holidays~ ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Hey guys, It's Shado Hawke, the leader of Haven, coming at you with an update on the progress of our collaboration.

Things have come along quite nicely since we've formed our collaboration, Phoenix United. We are currently 5 FCs: Soul Serenity (Soul), Vagabond Knights (VK), Aetherial Scions (Scions), Guardians of Cetra (GoC) and Haven (Haven) all of them very established, with a lot of history here on Phoenix. Everybody is very nice and helpful, and we have a lot of veterans and new players alike.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    So far we ran social activities like hide and seek, glamour contests, mount farming, treasure hunting, hanging out; but also more intense like raiding, but not only. It's easier to find help to whatever activities you want to do by being friendly and asking in the linkshell or on discord. Having run a large FC in the past, I can say that even for the largest FCs it is too difficult to run all form of content in the game. However, I believe we can achieve that with this collaboration of FCs. But it's not just about doing activities, it's very nice to make new friends, expand your friends list, be social, meet new people. Everybody is mature, well behaved, very friendly and more than happy to chat or help out. By joining you can find new aspects of the game you didn't know before, and I can speak from my experience in Phoenix United so far, even as a veteran of the game. So even if you are less interested in activities but want to be social and relax, then it's still a great choice!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    All that being said, seeing as our partnership is still new, we are still trying to find our footing, we're are still setting things up, like discord and such other things. But I have full confidence that everything will be done to everybody's satisfaction and needs, in time.

If you are part of an FC, or even a player without an FC, and you are reading this wondering why should you join this collaboration then here's some quick bullet points for you:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    By joining you can:

*meet new people
    *find more people for activities (social|semi-hardcore|hardcore) *NB for hardcore activities, such as raiding, or any other form of challenging content, I would like to point out that we do it in a very friendly manner, with good atmosphere, patience and understanding. If you are looking for people who are screaming at each other for mistakes, look for a static instead.
    *find assistance and answers to your questions, whether you are a new player or a veteran alike
    *share your game experience with us via in game chat, or discord pictures, chatting etc
    *find mature people to discuss about other aspects of life or whatever else is troubling you, most people are willing to listen to you
    *become part of a community that has some of the oldest and experienced players in the game

By joining you can't

*be rude to other members, if you have concerns or issues please address them in a constructive and polite manner
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I strongly believe in the community of FFXIV and I believe that it is time for it to come together! Join Phoenix United!

Feel free to contact me ( Shado Hawke | leader of Haven ) or ( Ara Kirani | leader of Soul Serenity ) for any questions, suggestions, misunderstandings, plans to take over the server, hanging out, or whatever else crosses your mind. I'm sure we can have a nice chat about it! You can also leave messages here or if any questions you might have, but it's likely that it will need more time to be answered.

See you in game \O/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Quinn Kira
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Hey o/ This sounds like a great idea, Are individual members (already part of an fc) who are looking for friends to run things with welcome?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Shiroha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Everybody is welcome to join, the more the merrier
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2