Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aivi_lo View Post
    I save dungeon drop items for glamours. I'm loathe to let any go, as getting them again would be a massive pain. It's these items that are filling up my retainers. I'm hoping for a glamour log soon as 90% of my space would be freed up
    I was doing that for a while but with the SB level cap increase I turned in most of my dungeon gear becauae I can just go run that older content unsynced or, if I really need to, bring a friend to make sure I can clear it all. It freed up 1/4 of my retainers.

In response to the OP there is very little left to say in the way of good advice that hasn't been said. At this point if you aren't going to start crafting now I say sell off the vast majoroty of the mats. If you want to be safe do it all through the market board; this way if you go to sell something and see it's exorbitantly expensive you can make an individual decision right then and there to either keep it so you don't have to buy later or sell it and make some (basically free) gil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    check market value of your items. if they are worth close to nothing, then don't hoard them. you can sell them to an npc and if you need them later you can just grab some on the marketboard because you just learned they cost almost nothing.

I have all craft classes to level cap but I don't rent additional retainers. I just only keep things that I know have value and I usually have a lot of free space for that reason.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    It can be a problem. Just doing MSQ and flying quests from 50 to 60 is going to net you a hundred items and that doesn't include green items from dungeons.

I took it to the extreme but I made 8 characters on Sarg, leveled them all to 30 or so and unlocked their retainers. In addition I bought 2 extra slots so I have 32 retainers. I could have another 32 if I wanted to spend the extra money but for people who want to arrange things they find, doing it by level and using alts is the way to go. The truth is, you won't ever use most of it and should get rid of it but that system will allow you to figure that out on your own.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    A glamour log would fix the inventory issue, but the moment a glamour log is added in the game, is the moment SE will lose alot of money from renting retainers.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2