Character
    Keiro Kamioka
    World
    Zeromus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80

Error 214669711

From the Phone.
    Due to unable from PC I cant use template.
    My ISP is Frontier.
    I cant log in and Cant access to the lodestone and ForumPlZ help
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captain Nasty
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Type of Issue/Feedback:
    I am also receiving this error. Launcher is black and after a minute the error pops up with an address for frontier.ffxiv.com. I can't access any of FF14's websites. I had to use my phone to reply to the thread.

Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP): Frontier
    State/Country: Oregon/US
    Date/Time: was able to get on at 7am but I logged out at 8am. When I tried to log in around 5:30 - 6:30 I received the error and could not continue.

Frequency: Each attempt.

I receive responses from traceroute until hop 9. Last responsive IP is 198.32.176.137 at hop 8.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sleight Alderas
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Same here. It worked up until about 140am. Tried a ton of different things to try and get it to work, such as whitelisting address, restarting my computer, power cycling internet, refreshing gateway, etc. With the same error but it had been working fine before when I got home from work, but I had gone off to play Xbox with a buddy, came back later on and still working. It seems to be an issue on Frontiers end, unlike CaptainNasty my tracert bogs out at the 11th jump which is why I feel it's an error on Frontiers end.

Sorry for horrible formatting on my phone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I am also having this issue. Unable to connect to the game, these forums (I'm posting this from another ISP source) and lodestone.

My (ISP): Frontier
    Connection type: Fiber
    State/Country: Oregon, USA
    Frequency: Every time

The evening of the 19th I was ingame and then got kicked out to the error I posted below. Did google searches, tried those things and nothing helped. Did traceroute and could see that Frontier has an issue with their path to Japan. Tried to get help from Frontier that evening to no avail. Tried game in morning yesterday before work and it was working again so thought the problem was resolved. Came home after work yesterday 10/20/17 and the issue was back. Spent the whole evening on the phone with Fronter, finally the 3rd time trying to get a rep who could report it, got to someone willing to login to my computer and see what I was talking about.

Final rep I spoke to last night said they would try and report it, but couldn't give me any ticket information nor a way to follow up with them on this problem, nor any ETA.

Its still an issue today, not sure what to do from here. Many people experiencing this issue will not have access to even be able to report it here.
    I could only because I logged in from a different ISP source

Not sure what to do from here...

UPDATE: Its now evening of 10/21/17 and this issue has gone on all day. Affects two other subscribing friends I know of that also have Frontier Fiber (Fios), but they do not have access to an outside ISP to be able to come report it. Contacted Frontier again, this time on twitter.

I've tried the work around tactic mentioned about logging in using another provider (phone) and then switching back but I am immediately kicked from the server as soon as the internet source is Frontier again. It bothers me to see other's posts that Frontier really isn't taking this seriously. Especially when a traceroute shows the path failure.

If I remote desktop into a work connection of mine that has a different ISP provider, I can login successfully, but again that really isn't something that can be done long-term. I really hope this gets looked at.
    (0)
    Last edited by Katella_Avenlea; 10-22-2017 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Update in information

Player
    Character
    Aliria Lightbringer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 50
    My (ISP): Frontier
    State/Country: Oregon, USA
    Frequency: Every time

Same issues here myself. Was connecting fine until approx. 1400 yesterday when I suddenly started to get the -2146697211 error. Attempted every fix I could find around the internet and forums (IE changes, /flushdns, reboot of computer, router, and modem, etc) however nothing seems to help. I have contacted Frontier to discuss the issue with them however they seem as befuddled as I am by the situation.

The issue seems to only affect the primary website, login screen, and forums. By using my phone as a personal hotspot to get the login/launcher to respond and allow me to bring the game up I can switch back to my primary connection and continue to play as normal, so the data centers themselves see unaffected by this issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sleight Alderas
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Forgot to mention:
    ISP: Frontier
    Connection: ADSL I believe.
    Frequency: Consistently.

No issues in the past other than slow download speeds from the launcher. Have played for many moons and not being able to play is really a drag.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keiro Kamioka
    World
    Zeromus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    My goodness!
    Everybody is Frontier!

As temporally resolution, I've request the "break the lease" process as they call.
    I request the changing of GIP to solve this problem.
    However, it will doesn't work within the day

Currently out of internet.
    (0)
    Gaia Community Discord、ガイアの皆様よろしくお願いします
    https://discord.gg/46SsPBG

Player
    Character
    Captain Nasty
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Just a follow-up. The issue is ongoing but, like Aliria above, I used my phone to to login but this needs resolution as this is only a work around.

I disabled my LAN connection.
    Connected the phone to the PC and turned on USB tether.
    Once the internet connection was established I launched the game.
    I'm the launcher I supplied my username and password.
    After authentication I turned off the USB tether and enabled the normal LAN connection.
    Once the internet connection was established again, I clicked the green button on the launcher to actually start the game and continue to character select as normal.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Varayn Swiftclaw
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 55
    ISP: Frontier
    Also experiencing this issue on 2 different PS4s, and can fix through same method CaptainNasty mentions. If it’s that CaptainNasty I think it is, he is a pretty smart dude working at one of the biggest database companies in the world.

Went through the 280+ person chat queue with Frontier, couldn’t offer any explanation as to why or how, but the rep said they investigated it to find it was a Square issue. Buddy up the road has Comcast and has no troubles.

This workaround is fine for now, until a patch happens and my horrible cell service cannot support the download.
    Century Link is looking better and better
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Halcyon Zeta
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    As Katella showed, the problem is happening right after flagtel.com server. When connection was properly working, there were 3 flagtel servers on the route, so the second one seems to be broken.

Considering flagtel.com seems to be on the route only for Frontier FiOS, I hoped Frontier could give me some clue, but tech with whom I chatted either did not know how to figure it out or did not care.

Frontier says they cannot help because the problem is happening after packet leaves Frontier network, so we probably should contact flagtel.com directly, but the problem is, I'm not even sure which company it is, much less how to contact them.

I created a support ticket with SE just in case they have better idea, but no replies yet.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast