Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Opal Flashfire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Has anyone found a way to get the Mhaci Coffin to float? Mine is the centerpiece of my main floor, and I want to elevate it onto a dais of some sort. The Oriental Table glitch does not work so far.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by nillus View Post
    ok i been working on a jazz bar theme on my basement and i made a stage made from hingan sideboards, now i want to float a piano on that stage but i dont know how.... any tips?
    If it's not a tabletop item it won't float and there's nothing you can do about it. Pianos are floor objects, can't even get them to stand on a normal stage.
    (1)
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Player
    Character
    N'yuuki Nekohmi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    So I found this today on Housing Snap, and I liked the idea of a little loft surrounded by windows.

Is it still possible to get the troupe stage on like this or are we SOL since it's not on a window? It almost looks like it would have been on a pillar as it appears to be directly across from the medium doorway.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrehn View Post
    So I found this today on Housing Snap, and I liked the idea of a little loft surrounded by windows.

Is it still possible to get the troupe stage on like this or are we SOL since it's not on a window? It almost looks like it would have been on a pillar as it appears to be directly across from the medium doorway.

It's using the FC workshop/rooms door in the back. Even on personal houses, there's a "hidden" door back there and it functions the same way the windows do.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    N'yuuki Nekohmi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    It's using the FC workshop/rooms door in the back. Even on personal houses, there's a "hidden" door back there and it functions the same way the windows do.
    That's what I thought at first too, but the hidden door is much farther to the left, and the stage isn't sitting horizontal, based on the grain of the wood it looks like it's vertical into the wall directly on that middle pillar. I might be out of luck which is a bummer. SE just needs to make us a loft wall item. XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrehn View Post
    That's what I thought at first too, but the hidden door is much farther to the left, and the stage isn't sitting horizontal, based on the grain of the wood it looks like it's vertical into the wall directly on that middle pillar. I might be out of luck which is a bummer. SE just needs to make us a loft wall item. XD
    If you float it vertically to the farthest right you can, then turn it horizontal, it might reach that spot. We were playing with getting a centred loft in our FC house, but it wasn't exact. It was still closer. (Not saying this is exactly it, but I think it might be possible!)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Glenn Woodward
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Didn’t read all of the thread, so not sure if someone asked this..

Can the glitch be used for PS4 players?

Been trying to place my house npc on a stool but no luck with that
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenneko View Post
    Didn’t read all of the thread, so not sure if someone asked this..

Can the glitch be used for PS4 players?

Been trying to place my house npc on a stool but no luck with that
    I don't have it on the ps4, but I'm assuming as long as you can pull up the placement menu it'll work. Just remember that you have to exit/enter the house for that particular glitch to show correctly after placement.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Glenn Woodward
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    I don't have it on the ps4, but I'm assuming as long as you can pull up the placement menu it'll work. Just remember that you have to exit/enter the house for that particular glitch to show correctly after placement.
    I did exit/enter but the npc was still standing on the floor instead of the round table.
    If anyone succeeded on placing an npc on the round table on the PS4, please tell us the way of doing that
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seren Nanashi
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Floating a stage anywhere (no window required):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qkXmTYS1rU
    (5)

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast