Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussin View Post
    i have put the stack of books on a couch or seat to give it a mini booster seat. can also put book on a bed area near the head. if you go on top of it and /doze you will float on top of the books over the bed or laying surface
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Man Dudez
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    OK, some of these should have a legit way to do them in game but some are just straight up bug abusing that should be reported rather than encouraged to abuse. And you guys wonder why SE doesn't care about housing in this game lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Meh, they should all just be allowed. They have housing screenshot contests, gonna make an easy bet that most of them use these glitches.
    We should be able to place furnishings where we please, and there shouldn't be a 5-foot gap near walls where we can't put stuff.
    And probably we should just be allowed to doze anywhere too.

These glitches aren't hurting anyone, and those screenshots wouldn't look half as good without the glitches, so unless these are breaking the servers somehow they may as well be features.
    (9)
    Last edited by Jeykama; 10-20-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ahmera Mae
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandudez View Post
    OK, some of these should have a legit way to do them in game but some are just straight up bug abusing that should be reported rather than encouraged to abuse. And you guys wonder why SE doesn't care about housing in this game lol.
    1. Majority of those have been in the game since 2.1 - Seems like SE doesn't care about people decorating their houses in unique ways.
    2. Why does it bother you what people do in their four walls in the first place. Could you point out how this is affecting the game negatively?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Caelia Alberic
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Thank you so much! I was ready to pull my hair out with the windows on the walls! Great thread, will keep my eye on it for more tips!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

I do enjoy being able to place things on the stairs with this new storage thing!
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Zhila Zhiren
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Thanks for those tips. I just realised that those pillows have collision... Are there already any "hidden" treasure rooms? (Like creating a slim room as the bedroom with an L sized fish tank in it and 4*3 pillows "on top" of it, two pillows in the back being lowered to serve as very simple stairs? Do posters have any collision?)
    (0)
    Was wäre die Welt ohne ein bisschen Schwachsinn? Langweilig!

Player
    Character
    Mari Sakamoto
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandudez View Post
    I guess you aren't into housing decoration. Why are you in this forum section ?
    (2)

Player

Thanks for the tips in this post - I like being able to put items on the ends of the staircase. Will try the doorway

(1)

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast