Player
    Character
    Sushi Wasabi
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    It's wax vegetables. They are a tabletop item, so you'd just use the normal floating glitch (with a wall shelf probably).
    Thank you very much MizArai for the help
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drogo Rashan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hi.. maybe someone can help me. Is it possible to float chairs in the middle of the room? I haven't found a guide for this. Just for the stage but that is near walls or windows.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stoic Nod
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 75
    Can you do a loft(floating Troupe Stage) in a Goblet apartment?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    How can i glitch eorzea map? I can't get it to work.
    I'm trying to build in a tier 4 aquarium and from what i found, flipped maps is best way to hide the sides of it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinuko View Post
    How can i glitch eorzea map? I can't get it to work.
    I'm trying to build in a tier 4 aquarium and from what i found, flipped maps is best way to hide the sides of it?
    Cant you just use any partition (blank ones probably work best) to float them in the right place? Wallmounted items can be floated the same way tabletop ones can - just place the partition in a way that the backside of the map would be in the right place.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Opal Flashfire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I was going to try placing some small items along the side of the stairs in my house, but I can't seem to get the stair placement glitch to work. Was it patched out at some point? I've searched here, Reddit, and YouTube and can't find anyone saying it was removed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by _Greyling_ View Post
    I was going to try placing some small items along the side of the stairs in my house, but I can't seem to get the stair placement glitch to work. Was it patched out at some point? I've searched here, Reddit, and YouTube and can't find anyone saying it was removed.
    Do you mean like, along the wall of the stairs? I was able to hang stuff on the side of my Mist medium's stairs by putting the item in storage, dragging it out to where i wanted it, and using the subcommand key, not my mouse, to place it.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Opal Flashfire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    Do you mean like, along the wall of the stairs? I was able to hang stuff on the side of my Mist medium's stairs by putting the item in storage, dragging it out to where i wanted it, and using the subcommand key, not my mouse, to place it.
    There is an image in this thread from late last year (I think, or early this year, maybe) of a pair of chairs and a table on the landing of a flight of stairs. Is this still possible?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    as far as I am aware it has not changed and is still doable. I have chairs and rugs on my stair landings which I decorated last patch. the method is the same as described in the initial post - you take it out of storage where you want it to land, place it there, then you can rotate it.
    (1)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8
    Is the loft glitch possible to do in cottages? I keep trying but no matter what I do, I can't get it to work. I've tried both upstairs and downstairs. The pilasters are farther apart in the larger houses, so I thought maybe that is what's preventing me from doing it with a cottage? (Or I just suck at this. XD)
    (0)

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast