Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Orlane Armilly
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    DRK was my sub all during HW, but know, just because the gameplay (if the gameplay of the DRK were cool, as it was in HW, I would play it even if his dps was 500 lower than the PLD) I stopped play it.
    WAR is far better in that point, even at level 60.

I love this game, but what did they've done to the DRK and the MCH? Was my two mains rofl
    (2)
    "Là où il n'y a pas d'imagination, il n'y a pas d'horreur." Sherlock Holmes, Une étude en rouge, Conan Doyle

Player
    Character
    Sarynth Midgard
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Loved it in heavenswsrd but completely ditched the job in stormblood. Here's hoping we get some kind of dev response.
    Ps. Would love scourge and old delirium back :3
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Selena Schwarz
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I definitely demand Scourge back. There are literally zero reasons to have taken it away, it was potent and fun to use. That would be a huge step towards a nice fix for me, and it's easy as heck to put it back.
    (5)
    Last edited by Tanathya; 10-18-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zara Diaspora
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 63

Seriously though, maybe something will come up later and change your life so it can go back to DRK. At least you took time to go back and find the other threads. Good job. You've made a difference here. Now...I can sleep easy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tolby Seyfert
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70
    War was my main since 2.0 but during the shake it off BS, switched to dark knight and now I enjoy its power charging through dark arts play style more than being a fel cleave cannon. Problem is... Well dark knight is terrible in comparison to war so I've been picking war for all current content until DRK gets some love. Its not even about boycotting, its about bringing the class that is obviously a ton better, practically a nobrainer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Angely Moonlight
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I'm with you guys. The class have the lower DPS in tanks and the lower utility (now with WAR buff).

This job was not supposed to be something between PLD and WAR?

How about a Dark Arts + TBN for raid mitigation? Just that should help a lot.

How the let PLD, with 4 or 5 utility skills do more damage than DRK?

I keep playing with DRK because I like the class a lot, but It's totally understandable if people want to drop.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Razem Shneider
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 52
    I kinda believe that SE is aware of the feedbacks. And I still believe that they ARE working on it. But if memory serves, it is very difficult to find a measure of balance between classes, especially tank classes. I did play DRK myself until 60 in Heavensward. Great class, I'll give you that. Yet my main and favorite will remain PLD. If I'm not wrong, PLD during Heavensward had been more or less deserted for the benefit of DRK and WAR. That might a reason on Stormblood for the rising of PLD. Now all I can say would be hang on guys for they know your frustration but SE saying just WE ARE WORKING ON IT would add more fuel on the fire than the silence itself. It's tough but having failed once in the past on FF14 before a Realm Reborn, I want to believe they are more caring to the players communities and their expectations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nic Pay
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Tbh while drk has some issues I still prefer it more than warrior personally
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    While DRK may have some issues, mainly CD's, it's not that bad. It does take some time to get use to it and with the darkest night, when done properly, it really balances it out. I use to PLD main now I prefer DRK and only PLD if people complain about it -.-. I do prefer DRK over WAR as well.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lynx Shadowstorm
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I'm all for boycotting the job but lets all make sure we don't give SE the opinion that we prefer the other two above DRK, the opinions of everyone in these threads speaks volumes and almost everyone is like minded: DRK needs buffs. It desperately needs them and its more than just a dungeon tank. But honestly for job that I've enjoyed from the beginning of HW with its niche and skill synergy, to the sorry excuse it is now, I couldn't bring myself to play the other two as much. I'll still be playing DRK but of course that doesn't mean I'll stop making noise about the issues it has.
    (1)
    Last edited by SplittingSkies; 10-19-2017 at 12:45 AM.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast