Player
    Character
    Setsuna Rei
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 55

Error 90006/90002

On famfrit, Constantly getting disconnected with these errors. Randomly outside of dungeons and constantly inside of dungeons. This just started today nothing else is having issues. (I monitor connections constantly) I have eliminated it being an ISP problem. Not sure why this is an issue now, it is rather frustrating and im afraid to run any dungeons or do anything solo because I get DC'ed (started around 5pm ish and has gotten worse as the night wore on. Just reporting it maybe its a known bug or problem or whatever but up until today it was working 100% have yet to ever have a problem like this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Only fix I can think of is for them to move there servers again to better location. CA was a terrible place to put them. Notice now its spreading to other mmo's now. where keep disconnecting from them to.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Riko Futatabi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Welcome to the 90006 club... D:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Setsuna Rei
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 55
    Im just sour because I <3 this game so much! *shakes fist at the sky* Since there is a club I guess this is a common thing?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Riko Futatabi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna_Rei View Post
    Im just sour because I <3 this game so much! *shakes fist at the sky* Since there is a club I guess this is a common thing?
    Recently it seems more people are experiencing this error. I've had it for over a month though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Uzuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna_Rei View Post
    Unholy common. Contacting customer service is pointless, because the person who has answered my chat twice has blamed the ISP and closed the chat window out before I could get the 'proof' he asked for. Sit back, have patience, and hope your FC and raid parties don't get utterly sick of the DC's.
    (0)