Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Why should all houses have the same amount of facilities? When I owned a small, I was happy I could garden one plot and make some gil back. 3 gardens are way too excessive for the amount of gil paid. A workshop in a personal house also makes no sense. You need 4 people to advance a phase. Why? It's a FC workshop. The whole point is collaboration. 4 airships per personal home owner is also crazy.
    (1)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hey Searban, this isn't a John Grisham novel.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolen View Post
    Why should all houses have the same amount of facilities? When I owned a small, I was happy I could garden one plot and make some gil back. 3 gardens are way too excessive for the amount of gil paid. A workshop in a personal house also makes no sense. You need 4 people to advance a phase. Why? It's a FC workshop. The whole point is collaboration. 4 airships per personal home owner is also crazy.
    - For some people having access to more than 1 gardening plot is the reason to go up to medium or large.
    - Workshop I would welcome for personal housing, the thing you talk about collab dont even work in real life. And grabing 3 friends isnt hard.
    - Having multible airships in a personal house, how is that crazy?

The reasons above is why I started a 2 man FC to get access to these features and bought myself a large house. If I had access to these features i wouldnt never founded a FC and just kept a LS around for social interactions with my friends.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Try again. It appears as if I said not to buy from a flipper, but someone who is leaving a plot to upgrade. Keep trying though, seriously. Your definition of " very much appears " very much appears to be whatever you want to fabricate. If you look on Reddit amongst the flippers, there are plenty of people selling plots because they are switching/upgrading. You're convinced every transaction with a house is a flip, and it isn't. In fact, there are not nearly as many flippers as there are people just trying to get there gil back and break even as they upgrade. I would spend the gil if I were you instead of hatin'.
    That is the definition of flipping, you seem to think it's only a flip when someone is charging an exorbitant price or real money. You want money back for your plot, the demo timer gives you 80%. There are people out there who actually do let their house get demoed to get the money back, heck as you yourself pointed out some folks just demolish their house without asking for anything. Call the practice whatever you like but it's still charging the next player at least twice the worth of the property. Offsetting your incurred costs onto someone else because you don't want to lose the 20% you paid, likely because first you had to pay someone else who was 'upgrading' too.

Also it's hilarious you assume everyone disagreeing with you and pointing out this flaw is homeless. Some of us just don't like seeing others told to go buy from players because that's not a solution to this problem in any way, shape, or form.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolen View Post
    I kinda agree workshop should be in all houses, the air ships bring back items for all players not just FC's. Housing items like the toy box schmatic (the toy box is one of the items all players can use to access the mini games like the crappy cheap dungeon). shrubling seeds for shrubs for your yard, iron core for minions,

If the ships only brought back FC related items like mats for buffs could see if being fc only. but it dosen't bring back items for fc only.

Gardens are a per person thing. cause if your just gonna grow shards sure 1 is enough. but if your gonna grow say the vegi minions the amount of cross breeds for each is insane..same with blood peppers or glazenuts. heck even the onions to level your chicken take alot of differnt crossbreeds.

Now the argument it takes 4 players to operate it yes it dose and i really hate that. But I can't tell you how many times ive helped other fcs advance there shop, from either calls out in hunt channels or citys i happen to be in and these are well know large fc's on my server not small 2 man fc's . heck even my self ive asked for help at 3 am when no one was on but i had all my mats to make a house glam.

Again if the workshop did strickly things for you FC like buffs and the air ships only brought back fc related items i can see keeping them from players. I can tell you if workshops were in all homes you wouldnt see cloudbreaths / seeds for the new mount at 3.5 (up to ive heard )12mil on the mb

I always found it weird workshops were tied to Fc since the air ships brought back crafting items eveyrone uses and gardens were house tied... I think they should be GC tied the higher you rank in your GC the more access you get to multi plots and more airships.. Fc tied stuff should be buff related

Edit: and before people say its for Fc to make gil.. there really isnt a reason for fc to make gil. there is no ingame taxs and your buff are bought with fc points...the only thing we use fc gil for is to buy rooms for our members when they reach there 30 day trail period... events we hold are held with donations from all fc members in gil items or what not
    (1)
    Last edited by Siniztor; 10-26-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Yes it is, then you'll have your house and you'll quit whining. A "flip" is when someone makes money. If they aren't making money, they aren't flipping it.
    "Flipping is a term used primarily in the United States to describe purchasing a revenue-generating asset and quickly reselling (or "flipping") it for profit. Though flipping can apply to any asset, the term is most often applied to real estate and initial public offerings (IPOs). "

Profit. So yes, youre still wrong. it's not flipping until someone makes a profit. I reiterate, gettin gyour gil back and breaking even is NOT profit. Definition of profit :a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    So it is alright for you to use real life arguments when it suits you but you told another player who used real life terms that this wasn't a John Grisham novel? Can't have it both ways.

Also, as I said, the system will give you 80%, if you're asking for the full 100% from another player you're offsetting your costs to them. That is flipping in this game.
    (3)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Keridwyn View Post
    So it is alright for you to use real life arguments when it suits you but you told another player who used real life terms that this wasn't a John Grisham novel? Can't have it both ways.

Also, as I said, the system will give you 80%, if you're asking for the full 100% from another player you're offsetting your costs to them. That is flipping in this game.
    The definition of flipping isn't changed per the application. And John Grisham Novels aren't RL, they are fiction novels....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Point was you dismissed their argument with a flippant comment. As far as flipping goes are you asking another player to pay you for the plot thus making more money than you would get from the system? If so you are flipping that house. There are MANY of us that just let it auto demo or prior to the moving function just demoed it ourselves. We didn't seek to get that money back from someone else. So yes, by fully recouping the initial investment you are profiting beyond the allowance of the system by exploiting the demand for limited housing.
    (3)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15