Player
    Character
    Xystel Unaki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

Can we please get a gear-set filter for GC turn-ins?

So I never thought it was too big of a deal until these past couple days but can we please get a gearset filter for daily turn-ins at the GC counter? I finally joined the exclusive "Accidentally traded in my fully melded with Grade 6 and 5s crafting for 2500 seals" club today.

We have it for the Blue/Green turn-ins so why can't we have it for dailies? It doesn't even give you a warning it just accepts it.

I had the gil and materia to replace (Actually upgraded to new 320) my loss but dang, its a horrible feeling.
    (0)
    Last edited by Unaki; 10-16-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    oh wow, you mean the DoH/L daily section, you gave away your gearset? X.X yeah I'm terrified of accidentally clicking those. while I've not done that, I've made many other expensive botches lately if that makes you feel any better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    If it would at least let us select turn-in items from our inventory (like we can when turning in items for a quest), it would be a lot easier to select the ones we intend than when we have to go by just the GC Personnel Officer's list. Have the list there, to tell us what we'd get for them, but when we select one, have it go to our inventory / armoury chest window to confirm it there. I think there would be a lot fewer of these sort of errors that way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Barachim Vandal
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Maybe they need to add the ability to lock your items. I don't know if any other MMO does something like that. I only have experience with Destiny, where they let you lock your item, so you can never accidentally dismantle it for mats.
    (0)