Player
    Character
    Scarlett Blackwind
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

Yoshi-P Minion

So, re-writing this entire post as people really took it the wrong way. but I would love to have Yoshi-P minion added to the game! I want to say I have nothing but respect for the man, and everything he has done for this game, the work he and the dev team have done is incredible, and I would love to be able to have a Yoshi-P minion to follow me through my adventures ingame!
    (6)
    Last edited by Scarby; 10-16-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: people took original post the wrong way

Player
    Character
    Bravo Whiskey
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'd pay even more money for them not to add this.

If you're coming late to this thread: OP originally suggested they have a giant Yoshi-P floating head as a mount. Or a Yoshi-P mount whos back you fly on while he is supermaning. He edited it and now the responses are all disconnected.
    (17)
    Last edited by Pence; 10-16-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Miste Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I don't know...I feel like this would be sort of disrespectful :/

I mean I get that it is supposed to be a joke and be humorous to you, but he is a human being...maybe he doesn't want his face plastered on a mount in the game that people ride around on and laugh at D:

Just my thoughts anyway. I would have to say no to this because I just don't find it funny, it would be out of place in-game, and I just feel it is disrespectful. Maybe YoshiP wouldn't feel that way who knows, but yeah I don't like the idea of it.

Edit: I didn't take your post the wrong way....this is just how I feel about what you originally asked for. I wasn't saying you don't respect him; what I said is just how I feel about it. A tasteful minion, if he is okay with it, seems fine.
    (4)
    Last edited by Miste; 10-16-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lysira Sheness
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    I think a Yoshi P dummy is more suitable so if you dislike him you can beat the crap out of him.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Get out of here
    (4)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Maybe when they introduce some Nier Automata x FFXIV event, with Yoko Taro and Naoki Yoshida. I'm sure Mr. Taro would love to have "his face" in game, lol.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan View Post
    Shirk is how you high five the other tank for the tag out. They raise their hand up with provoke and you tag it with shirk. Don't leave them hanging.

Player
    Character
    Arlizz Teirez
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqote View Post
    Get out of here
    Hmm barely see any harsh comment from you.
    That would mean the OP is just too ridiculous to swallow,eh ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Yoshi P Minion wouldn't be bad, since Yoshi Already "in game" but even tho he show up on game to thank us every year, I don't think he wants to have minion of himself in the game for 2 reason.
    1. Would be disrespectful to the ACTUAL Creator of 1.0,... As bad as they created the game they still kinda got there game stole by Yoshi.. Yoshi know this he rather do NOTHING the disrespectful to them. (We may find it funny when a creator put themselves in the game, but to majority of actual creator this seem very out of place and annoying to the world he want to create, this why they Rather have "reference")
    2. Becouse of SE and his team , we may say Yoshi but reality is Yoshi P and his TEAM, and behind scene most the idea come from the team but they don't get much credit for it. So this would be bad if Yoshi add himself and not his team star.
    I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care if he did, since look at all those live letter stuff he does.... Mi'qoto Yoshi.. god..
    (0)
    Last edited by LastFireAce; 10-16-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ori Lannister
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Call it Hype Train?
    (1)
    Hail Nanamo. Glory to Lalafell kind.

Player
    Character
    Zorya Muunasch
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    We already have wind-up/dress-up versions of several other human characters, and the Wandering Misntrel is basically a Yoshi-P self insert anyway. What;s wrong with, say, a Wind-Up Minstrel minion that would essentially be a Yoshi-P minion? It wouldn't be the first game a game dev/creator had themselves in their game. Look at the David Braben bobblehead in Elite: Dangerous, for instance... or the pictures of the devs at Konami scattered around MGS 1 and 2.

How would this be any more disrespectful?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast