Character
    Jackie Topside
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70

No more BACKSTABBING & BETRAYAL

Hi everyone,
    I'm here to ask you SE to add a new FEATURE to end all the backstabbing from close and trustworthy friends once they viciously destroy everything that meant something to you in FFXIV.

Before I start my suggestion. I want to tell you about my story that happened to me in [Lich] at the day of the Patch 4.1

It was two hours before the servers going down, I asked a very close friend to relocate the FC house for us in Shirogane plot 7 or 37 at any ward. He happily accepted because he wanted plot 30 or 60 for himself. I gave him a rank in the fc that allows him to take GIL and RELOCATE the fc house. after the lunch we both rushed to get the houses and he managed to relocate the FC to plot 37 ward 3. All of the houses were sold at this point and I thanked him for what he did we were happy about it. I'm talking here about a true trustworthy guy who never showed any sign of doing something wrong. I mean I love that guy as a little brother too, I never said no to anything he want. I helped him with everything I got from Gil to crafting and leve kits not only for him but for his GF and his other friend in a different FC I mean the amount of money I gave them is 30 mil+. I don't want to brag here about it it's still my mistake for putting my trust in a close friend. While I was Sleeping he relocated the FC house to a small plot in MIST and then took 55 mil from fc chest to buy the plot again for himself because he changed his mind and he wanted that plot badly. Let me tell you this I had a feeling that this might happen I'm not kidding you. I asked him do you want the house I would it give it to you and he said No it's okay. and I didn't change his rank settings because I trusted him. I woke up to find all of this has went down the toilet he pulled his dagger of greed and backstabbed me while I was asleep.

I contacted a GM and even escalated the matter to a Supervisor but still according to the terms of agreement still my mistake to trust a very close friend and I accept that.

This guy went unscathed and there are people like him lurking within Eorzea and it sadden me that this might happen to someone else during their adventure.

I'm not here to ask for emotional support I already did pass the twelve steps of recovery
    I need your help to make this suggestion happens at the soonest time possible.
    This Suggestion or Method is the only way that can solve this issue for once and for all.

The Method is to add a confirmation message a timed one like a ready check or party invite if the FC master didn't click on yes or the time has ran out other fc members who have the right to relocate or take fc gil will not be able too. It's a background check routine that only applies to other ranks except FC masters. This Check can ba optional the FC leader decides that
    This is very important to end people from becoming Greed Ghouls and YOU MUST Help us SE.

Looking forward to read your replies
    Thank you all for you support.
    (12)
    Last edited by Venat_Nitelord; 10-16-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kazenone Alagar
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I do sympathise with your situation and agree that something needs to be done, but I disagree that it needs a change to the housing system.

The fact that the GMs were unable/unwilling to do anything besides direct you to the forums strikes me as a problem. Either they don't have the powers or don't have a clear direction on how to address a situation like this.

This is a rare (but not unique) situation so should be addressed by hand rather than by mechanics, as it would impact other players if done too hastily.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Bravo Whiskey
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You're on the internet and you expected more....there was your first mistake. Then you call him trustworthy yet 'had a feeling that this might happen'.

It sucks what happen, but you just need to act a little bit more cautious sometimes.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Jackie Topside
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    oh yea? I've been playing with him for months and yes I expect more from friends duh!
    I had a bad feeling not regard him personally but I felt he wanted a house too we were both excited and he didn't get a house. how do u want me to be cautious if i were playing with him for months and everything between us is real despite of being on the internet. My suggestion is needed to be implemented in the game and what u said all regarding my story what do u think about the solution?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wolf Spyder
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Trust no one. Especially in this game.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Jackie Topside
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    it's not housing system it's FC menu related thing an option that if implemented it will stop this from being ever happening again. Yes sadly the GM and Supervisor both talked about terms& agreement but they didn't even act or even talked to him. They told me to post here and I thought of this solution and thank you for your reply
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bamboo Panda
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 76
    "I didn't change his rank because I trusted him"

That is your biggest mistake in the whole story. Poor leadership and poor judgement

Now your suggestion is not going to work:

Why? Let's say your FC officer spots an open plot and wants to relocate you guys, but you aren't online so your officer waits and waits while someone else strolls by and gets it. Who do we blame? You of course because you weren't online at the critical moment.
    (16)
    Big panda is an awesome bear!

Player
    Character
    Jackie Topside
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    it's gonna work because I told u this option can be optional and you won't need it unless u live it. You criticized my judgement no problem but my leadership is superb and I'm telling you this because this is as said above very rare to happen. I don't see a problem this thing u said about buying a house is minor compared to my suggestions. I'm talking here this could happen to you too so go figure
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mugetsu Okami
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    SE has said time and time again that they are not going to hold your hands in regards of people stealing from you through the housing system. It is your fault, period. You showed bad judgement, period. If you came to the forums to feel vindicated on this, then you messed up yet again.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jackie Topside
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    I'm not here to be Vindicated and I'm taking this seriously and i's not hand holding it's a needed solution and I'll continue to post about it until it gets implemented. Stop criticizing me for trusting a friend. All of you here are defending SE and shame on you. This method of blaming myself for losing everything is just bad and we need to act about it. I DIDN'T MISSED UP BECAUSE I TOLD U THIS HERE.
    (1)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast