Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Honestly I didnt even use inner release that much. Sure it was nice but every time I activated it everyone would just run away.. T.T I am not fast....

It still does good damage even without inner release. I've never had an issue while not using inner release.

Remember WAR is a tank, not DPS. So they adjusted it accordingly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirchea Luslec
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    HW WAR was "all in one packet" it had one of the best if not the best burst from all melees it had tons of short recast CD's and it was TOP non-healer healer mainly because it had 7 different self-heals(it was not uncommon to see 100k+ self-heals done after FL match, sometimes doing more than actual healers). So because all of this was removed in SB warrior is just dead to me, there is literally no point to play tanks in pvp anymore, you are gimped melee that is there just for stunning(nin can stun and have better burst so there is that too).
    you underestimate WAR's toolkit, it's not all stun, you got heavy and draw+bind
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nel Synestra
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirch View Post
    you underestimate WAR's toolkit, it's not all stun, you got heavy and draw+bind
    Yeah it does but it used to have much more than those, im just salty to see war in its current state when i know what it used to be. But that is past and you can't really do anything about it anymore
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Prophecy Star
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    HW WAR was "all in one packet" it had one of the best if not the best burst from all melees it had tons of short recast CD's and it was TOP non-healer healer mainly because it had 7 different self-heals(it was not uncommon to see 100k+ self-heals done after FL match, sometimes doing more than actual healers). So because all of this was removed in SB warrior is just dead to me, there is literally no point to play tanks in pvp anymore, you are gimped melee that is there just for stunning(nin can stun and have better burst so there is that too).
    Agreed! 100% !-_-!
    (0)
    https://www.twitch.tv/prophecystar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2