Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Ordoric Ambrosuis
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    the tank AI needs fixing in wp he wont stay on the boss he tries to grab all the adds and you end u grabing all hate on the boss
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordoric View Post
    the tank AI needs fixing in wp he wont stay on the boss he tries to grab all the adds and you end u grabing all hate on the boss
    I didn't steal agro when I went as AST. Tank was off in la-la land getting all the adds, archer was tanking, and arcanist was doing it's thing attacking the boss. Kept the archer alive, while it was DPS tanking, and cleared it quite easily.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nosam Kin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    I've done it both as tank as as summoner. No problem Follow some of the suggestions from others.

That said - we need more control of the team members - nothing too drastic - but things like "ignore adds", "kill adds" would be a nice addition.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mikeru Takeuchi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I think that the game should recommend and/or require at least 2 or more of a battle tactic for each member so they can survive some harder hits aimed at them and DPS the enemies hard enough before being overwhelmed by the Tonberry adds.

This is especially the case with WP's item level sync still coming into play here.
    (0)
    My Current Characters:
    Mikeru Takeuchi: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14812205/
    Ekkusu Volnutt: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8909941/
    Rokku Sigma: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5714962/

"Break a warrior's body, and he will thirst for vengeance. Break his spirit, and he will clamor for peace. Judge my methods distasteful if you will - but know that I seek to end this conflict, not prolong it." - Yadovv Gah, Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Player
    Character
    Coven Whitewolf
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    This trash command mission is absolute garbage. I've tried this as DPS, tank and healer. The first boss is spamming so many spears at one time, you can't keep up just from the burns alone. Not worth doing this as a command mission with a bunch of wheelchair NPC party members.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ezen Khaan
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Everyones saying to use tank for an easier time but I have been wiping multiple times with a DRK. The healers AI, even at rank 5 tactics, is so trash. They dont try to heal me until I fall below 20-30% hp and even then it usually takes them close to 6 seconds before they decide to cast a spell. The closest I can get to defeating the tonberry king with a healer like this is counting on her to fail. So I try to kill just 2 adds at a time so that the grudge attack wont one shot me. As letting the adds build up just end up annihilating me due to the healer refusing to use her damn spells.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Wanderer's Palace (Hard) is simply not tuned correctly for Squadrons and they never fixed it. Basically, the Squadron stats in Wanderer's Palace (Hard) are exactly the same as the regular Wanderer's Palace, despite the ilv requirement being doubled. This makes it significantly harder than intended.

Lv50 dungeons give terrible exp anyway and if you want to level alts you should be running Aurum Vale until lv53, then Sohm Ahl. Otherwise run in DF.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3