Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    When I was leveling, the only reason I would fail an HQ was bad luck on the wrong skill. I don't think I failed more than 5~10 HQ craft overall
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luka Larkspur
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 88
    SB leves are so fast. If you do the math and gather all the materials you need, you can make all the items and go from 60-70 in just a couple hours.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arohk View Post
    A healers job is to dps and keep the party alive while doing so, you got the wrong idea about healers.

Player
    Character
    Astarme Alsar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    In week one most of the leve items came from the story quests. You could buy them in HQ for 10-30k each on the MB
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coriander Silverflame
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsar View Post
    In week one most of the leve items came from the story quests. You could buy them in HQ for 10-30k each on the MB
    That is a very good answer to the OP question, though sadly it doesn't help much now!

But there is an important takeaway strategy here: check MB for leve items. If they're dirt cheap, buy them and turn them in!

[Disclaimer: this strategy doesn't actually improve your skill as a player, and you might discover that you want to learn how to craft manually at some point, because can be fun and also potentially more effective than just using macros that someone else made.]

If you do end up crafting yourself, SB leves seem to give a ton of XP. Also at some point (for me it was lv68) you may find you want to start the red scrip grind (for master crafting books) at which point you will get lots of XP from synths and turning in collectables. You will also definitely want to do the weekly Zhloe/M'Naago deliveries since they now give XP as well as scrip.
    (1)
    Last edited by Avenger; 10-20-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Moriel Odindottir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    levequests is fastest, in my opinion
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I was able to do it mainly by doing the following.

1. Leve quests HQ items. Turn these in HQ for double the rewards.

2. Daily Company turn in HQ as well. If you do all even better you get a nice balance that way.

3. Weekly turn in for Kloey and other one, helps also.

IF you really want a buster, invest in HQ gear and gather your materials, use food for assistance. Also make sure you use FC bonus or XP scrolls if you have them they help. You get a first time bonus as well for first time completion of any recipe.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Franco Artorias
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfworthy View Post
    SB leves are so fast. If you do the math and gather all the materials you need, you can make all the items and go from 60-70 in just a couple hours.
    Basically this. It’s the most efficient way of leveling crafting classes quickly from 60-70, especially if done by individual class. It works well in tandem if you are also leveling gathering classes. The M’naago weeklies are also a good way to level your crafting classes, along with getting extra scripts to boot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    I was leveling my gatherers while leveling my crafters. I don't much use levequests so I would quick synth materials using a squadron manual and NQ Warrior's stew from the vendor in Reunion. I did GC turnins as well.

Took me more than a week though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lunne Umbra
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    I leveled my gatherers while everyone was trying to pass Raubhan Extreme. After I finished the MSQ, I didn't bother touching combat content and just spammed Kugane Levequests like crazy. I gathered or used retainers to gather all of my materials so I didn't spend much.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    My boyfriend gathered stuff countless hours for me and I used the vendor item to desinth early items for raw mats ^^ (was expensive but it leveled my desinth at least )
    (0)
    Last edited by Sylvain; 01-27-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast