Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
    Player
    Character
    Kaelia Surrek
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I can't agree with you more brother! Bring the old pvp back!!! PS: No more 24 man games is the worst part of all... gotta love the 72 man zergfest only. Sucks because I play early morning so I don't get to PvP at all hardly anymore... YAY! GO SE!!! My wait time went from 10 - 20 min, to oh 350 min+? I can get a match or two in around 11am - 12:30 but I have to go at 1pm so that's it. Pretty freakin sad when I used to play 10 - 15 games a day even in the mornings. I hate this new pvp, it's great also when you die in half a second. This really blows and hard.

This causalization of the game is changing the game so much, it doesn't even feel the same as it used to in the past. I really haven't noticed a single benefit to myself apart from my crafters leveling up faster and I'd gladly trade that for the way the game used to play. They need to find a balance between hardcore, medcore, and casual, not completely switch the game to a kiddie play land for everyone. Dumbing down everything and removing some of the most fun elements of the game is really going to drive more people away than it attracts, I hope SE is listening to the players (lol yeah sure).
    (2)
    Last edited by Kaelia; 11-01-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    PvP 72 man only sucks.

Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    So with the Addition of more skills and 2 season-systems in Endwalker, we might get a bit closer to how it was before. I really hope it will be fun again.
    (1)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Player
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxes View Post
    So with the Addition of more skills and 2 season-systems in Endwalker, we might get a bit closer to how it was before. I really hope it will be fun again.
    If we get more buttons is yet to be confirmed, but we do know that they will intend to axe role actions that are available to each job within a role (rampart, addle, feint etc.) and replace them with actions unique to each job, which will make the jobs feel less same-ish. This apparently includes Adrenaline Rush, meaning we can expect job unique ARs with varying effects. Overall I'm on board with the removal of role restrictions and shifting balance a tad further away from the trinity system (meaning less reliance / oppession from healers).

Also Battle Pass is dope and I hope the rewards will be unique enough to entice people to play. Glad they explained how you can get rewards you missed from previous Series Passes if you have enough currency, great way to deal with FOMO.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt_Azureheim View Post
    I hope the rewards will be unique enough to entice people to play. Glad they explained how you can get rewards you missed from previous Series Passes
    Well personally i will not be playing it for rewards since none of them are going to mean anything, ill just be playing it cause i like pvp. I might be wrong here but i think that people will not be all to interested in the long run once they realize that everybody gets everything. Just look at the Legend titles, they were special once and people are ready to pay good money for it wich sadly turned them into a Meme. People WANT "special" stuff even if they claim otherwise.
    (0)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44