Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    Why would you need four striking dummies in your garden? The only difference between them is the accuracy requirements (ie: a lvl 50 would miss often against a lvl 60 or 70 dummy). Other than that, the damage values against them are the same.
    I have two, a lvl 1 & a lvl60 but as I have jobs at lvl50 & lvl70 it does make a difference when trying to optimise things. Also, a FC with, say 250 members, will always have players at different levels & it saves them teleporting all over the world just to use a level appropriate dummy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Culfinrandir View Post
    I have two, a lvl 1 & a lvl60 but as I have jobs at lvl50 & lvl70 it does make a difference when trying to optimise things. Also, a FC with, say 250 members, will always have players at different levels & it saves them teleporting all over the world just to use a level appropriate dummy.
    Or you could just have a single lvl 1 striking dummy. Everyone will always have 100% hit chance against that one. The damage is the same on all striking dummies, so I'm not sure what you mean with "trying to optimise things".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Or you could just have a single lvl 1 striking dummy. Everyone will always have 100% hit chance against that one. The damage is the same on all striking dummies, so I'm not sure what you mean with "trying to optimise things".
    Personaly i use a "stop watch" on the lvl 70's to see which rotation i use kills them faster from max health to 0....well the lvl 1 die in one hit but are still nice for lower levels in my fc........... but thats just me i be a tad mad lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    I thought that dummies had different defence stats. If they are all the same then I agree, you don't need to have as many.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Keridwyn View Post
    Basic definition does not make something not a slur. Call a woman a certain garden tool and see how well it goes.

Also again, what decorations are 'essential' beyond an aetheryte (and you don't even need that actually). Every decoration in the game is just as non-essential. But you don't like rocks and think they're stupid. Fine, let's compromise.

Give me a selection of 'path' decore I can affix to my house like a chimney or awning or placard and I will get rid of my rocks.
    kinda wonder if he hates the wooden ones to lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Actually the paths as a decore item would go a long way to helping this now that I think about it. Just give us the four basic options (Riviera, Oasis, Glade, Hingan) and then maybe a couple of more basic options. That way it will free up a few slots for folks that chose to use them. I would love a little tile walkway or some crushed white gravel.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3